VO5 Oasis Almond Shampoo-

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just started using this. I am a stickler cuz if they test on animals, i wont use it. Anyway, it seems REALLY nice and i love the smell. Has anyone been using this line?

I'm using the V05 Oasis in the lavender and chamomile. It smells nice and makes my hair feel good but it makes my scalp itch

Haven't tried any of their Oasis products yet, but the other VO5 shampoos were pretty decent.. Plus I love ones that smell good! :icon_love

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I'm using the V05 Oasis in the lavender and chamomile. It smells nice and makes my hair feel good but it makes my scalp itch hmmm, wonder if its the chamomile.. that can be drying to skin... no itch from the almond.. i tell ya, this stuff, i wanna eat it , cuz it smells so good!

I think its the chamomile too. The shampoo and conditioner work great except for the fact that I'm left with an itchy scalp.

I tried the V05 Oasis Citrus and Vitamin C shampoo and the Jasmine and Aloe conditioner. I liked them initially, but then it started to really build up and weigh my hair down. Smell really good, though!

Originally Posted by MacForMe I just started using this. I am a stickler cuz if they test on animals, i wont use it. Anyway, it seems REALLY nice and i love the smell. Has anyone been using this line?

Latest posts

Back