Vote for the next video tutorial!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Tutorials & our users are 2 big parts of MakeUpTalk. We'd like you, the users to learn about things you wanna learn about. We're gonna have a poll for tutorials from now on. Please vote for what kind of tutorial you'd like to see next!

You can also post suggestions here for the next poll. We will not be accepting suggestions like "can you do a MAC Bronze & Mulch tutorial etc.." Not everyone has the same products that you may have so please respect that.

LOL Charmaine!! Oops i voted already and not for that *giggles*

The one I want isn't on the list. I would so love to see a e/s blending video!!! please please please!!! But I will put in a vote for something on the list....:icon_chee

since there are already a coupe tutorials on smokey eyes id like to see the outer V one next!

damn!! i wanted to vote for outer v and smokey eye, so i just voted for smokey eye:icon_love

Hmmmmmm outer v. No no no, smokey eyes! No no outer v , or maybe smokey eyes???? Ohhhhh I'm confused!! OK then I vote........... BOTH!!!:icon_chee

OK I vote outer v!!!:icon_chee

LOL girls.. they'll all probably be done at some stage but we (we means Leila & Liz LOL!) can only do one at a time! If anyone of you would like to make tutorials too, we'd love to see them!

lmao, i thought you meant you and somebody else when you said "we". why wont you do one laura, it will come out great cause your makeup always comes out great!

I dont have a video camera Jenny, sorry! And hello, me doing an outer V tut would be hilarious! I'm rubbish at it.. I'll try and do another picture tutorial soon though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Outer V alllll the way! I still can't get that to look right. :icon_roll

Maybe Janelle, she is the Queen of Outer-V :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

:icon_redf Soooo :icon_redf what's the status on the v video ? :icon_redf :icon_chee :icon_redf

Back