Quantcast

Waiting on a package from Laura Mercier

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I finally broker down and ordered the oil free foundation from Lauramercier.com. I also ordered a lipstick in Pink Champange. I saw it in the Instyle magazine and decided to order it. I'll post my experiences about the products once I get them. Lauramercier.com has a free shipping for signed up customers so that was another reason I decided to order online. I know it's tricky to order a foundation online because of the shades but I've had success before so I hope I ordered the right shade.

Reaction score
Let us know how you like it. InStyle is one of my faves but it is a dangerous mag. It always gives me good recommendation, just like MUT.

Liz

Reaction score
ooh! i hope you like the foundation! i got the tinted moisturzer and i REALLY like it!!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The package came today! The shade blush ivory is perfect for me! I just tried it on today so I'll post my experience tomorrow using it on my whole face. The pink champagne lip color is not really pink, it's more like natural lips color. It's perfect for day time. No wonder it was featured in the InStyle magazine for fair skin. It feels very moisturizing and seems to last relatively well. I ended placing another order too. I ordered the new Bamboo eye shadow duo. It looked pretty on the model on neimanmarcus.com featured in the spring color section. I also got the lip liner in natural lips. I'm on Laura Mercier kick now!

Liz

Reaction score
yay! glad you like your "blind" haul since you weren't too sure of the shades. hehe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) The package came today! The shade blush ivory is perfect for me! I just tried it on today so I'll post my experience tomorrow using it on my whole face. The pink champagne lip color is not really pink, it's more like natural lips color. It's perfect for day time. No wonder it was featured in the InStyle magazine for fair skin. It feels very moisturizing and seems to last relatively well. I ended placing another order too. I ordered the new Bamboo eye shadow duo. It looked pretty on the model on neimanmarcus.com featured in the spring color section. I also got the lip liner in natural lips. I'm on Laura Mercier kick now!

Yeah, good for you... I'm so happy when things you order on line actually pan out...

Reaction score
Congrats Reija!!! Do I sense a Laura Mercier FOTD coming?!? lol

Latest posts