Walgreen's Beauty Sample Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, they are already gone - it says they will have a new box in March.
are you sure they are already gone? when I went to enter my code the welcome page said they were gone but I clicked though to the links in the how to page and got to the spot where I could enter my code.

FYI everyone this promotion is going on again ( I hear it all day long at work LOL) I spent 30 dollars today and got my code and redeemed online. They had 5-6 options for boxes including a baby themed one and a man themed one. The one I'm getting is called "Glamour" It started March 1 and there were still boxes left so hopefully they have more this time? 

Contents of the Radiant Skin one (ordered back in January):

foil of Lumene serum, foil of Garnier Moisture Rescue w/coupon on back, foil of L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, 16.50 in Walgreens coupons, 5 off $25 at beauty.com, 1 oz Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Lotion, 1 oz Curel Intensive Healing lotion, 1.7 oz simple face wash gel

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Contents of the Radiant Skin one (ordered back in January):

foil of Lumene serum, foil of Garnier Moisture Rescue w/coupon on back, foil of L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, 16.50 in Walgreens coupons, 5 off $25 at beauty.com, 1 oz Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Lotion, 1 oz Curel Intensive Healing lotion, 1.7 oz simple face wash gel
that's not too bad, if only it wasn't a coupon for beauty.com D:

I just found this thread by doing a little google search to see more about this promo.

I just came back from buying a few things at Walgreens and saw the code...we'll see if it actually arrives...

At my location all Rimmel was on sale for 50% off, just in case anyone is particularly interested.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

a fellow forumite had issues with them and I vowed to not buy from them ever or link  to them on my blog posts(posts before this thread surface might have links to it though). You can read about it here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/132157/really-unhappy-with-beauty-com-drugstore-com
Wow I've never seen anything like that! There are always 2 sides to every story, not saying she's at fault and they should have certainly given a better explanation! I spend TONS of money with them, even with my employee discount. I've never had to return anything, now I think I'd be a little afraid to!

Originally Posted by drugsNmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow I've never seen anything like that! There are always 2 sides to every story, not saying she's at fault and they should have certainly given a better explanation! I spend TONS of money with them, even with my employee discount. I've never had to return anything, now I think I'd be a little afraid to!
I've only returned an untouched  bm kit to Sephora once and that's all my history with returns, but when I shop I like to be able to return something that either didn't work or broke or something... and an online company that has issues with customers returning items, no thank you.

Latest posts

Back