Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm pondering it. I have a walmart credit card I rarely use (I keep it because it gets me my Transunion credit score for free) that I could use so it wouldn't be overly risky....hmmmmmmmmm......

Ok I'm in. My walmart card is strictly a walmart store card so if it's not associated with walmart it should reject it, so I'll guniea pig it.

Edit: hmmmm won't take it as my store card doesn't have an expiration date. Ah well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally dumbfounded by the lack of any security for the credit card info page.

Does anyone remember the Goodies Co. box? It was also a Wal Mart curated box and there was a secure server page for financial info. https

I took a chance on this.  The only reason is because I'm really hoping that there will be some sort of Flower product in the boxes.  I've wanted to try Flower, but I rarely shop at Walmart so I haven't had the chance.

Oh gosh, I couldn't resist!  My CC card numbers have been ripped off multiple times and I used only https.  I think our biggest threat is wayward employees.  Once I was at a Lowes and the person grabbed my CC card and turned around to run it through some other machine. My transaction was already done and the charges complete. And I said, "what are you doing"?  Yeah it would have likely been ripped yet again.

Now for the good news!

We'll process it right away, and you should receive it within one to two weeks.

I'll have to sign up for this! I just got a new card and want to sleep more than I want to order this, but in the morning it's happening!
But I wonder how many subs they have of this? I have never been able to get my hands on a Target box. I assure you once this hits the freebie circuit it will get slammed. But then again, Walmart is a big business and likely planned for this.

I can't quite tell if this is an auto-renewal for each season, or if you have to order each season. Did your confirmation email answer that question? Or did it tell you at any other point in the process?

But I wonder how many subs they have of this? I have never been able to get my hands on a Target box. I assure you once this hits the freebie circuit it will get slammed. But then again, Walmart is a big business and likely planned for this.
Good point- I guess I'll have to see in the morning!

I can't quite tell if this is an auto-renewal for each season, or if you have to order each season. Did your confirmation email answer that question? Or did it tell you at any other point in the process?
Yep, it says they'll charge your charge when they send the next box out. It says 90 days..not sure if it's exactly 90 days or just approximate. 

Yep, it says they'll charge your charge when they send the next box out. It says 90 days..not sure if it's exactly 90 days or just approximate.
They charged my card already for the "Fall" box and said I would receive an email when it shipped.

After that I think it is every 90 days - once a season.

Excited to see what's in store for $5 - if it's like the picture on the site, it seems like we will get our $ worth. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh gosh, I couldn't resist!  My CC card numbers have been ripped off multiple times and I used only https.  I think our biggest threat is wayward employees.  Once I was at a Lowes and the person grabbed my CC card and turned around to run it through some other machine. My transaction was already done and the charges complete. And I said, "what are you doing"?  Yeah it would have likely been ripped yet again.

Now for the good news!
I agree with what you said about who it is that steals from cards, both CC and Debit cards.

I subscribed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I have missed their Goodies box- it was TOTALLY different from any wal- Mart grocery dept. for a long time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm hoping this will be different than browsing the $1.00 sample bin, ya know? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Following. I may sign up for this. Can you cancel online anytime?

I know Wal-Mart gets a lot of grief, but in my very rural community, they do a tremendous amount of charity work and employ a lot of people. They start at 9 dollars an hour which is well above minimum wage, and folks here are grateful for a good job. People were arguing over who got to work last Thanksgiving, because they got time and a half, a huge meal and 10% extra on their employee discount. 

I just subscribed for a second box; my Ipsy stocking stuffer bag isn't filling up as quickly as I thought it would, so I figured this would help.

I didn't get a confirmation email for the first one, but the 2nd one came right away. Both log-ins show me as subscribed, though. (Well, they show the order as processed)

I don't have real high hopes for major fabulosity, but I'm sure everything will be used by me or that my nieces will be excited about it. 

Back