Wanted to say Hi!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here.

Originally Posted by mummy

I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here.

Hey Mummy! How are you? I just happened to see your post and wanted to pop in and say HI and Welcome to MakeupTalk from the administration department here. I think there are some around your age. Heck I am 38 lol
There are wonderrul women here and the moderators are here if you need any help!

Take care and have fun!

Hey Mummy! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Jen from Texas. I'm 44 so not too far behind ya!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Looking forward to your posts.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mummy I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here. Hi! Hi! Hi! Welcome! You're gonna luv it here, age makes no difference! We all love the same things! can't wait to see your posts.. Im Lauryn from NJ a big time MAC addict.. Get your notepad done so we can read all about you!

Welcome again!

Hi! Welcome to MUT!

As Lauryn said, age makes no difference! This is a great place with lots of great people!

Enjoy!!

Hi Mummy,how are you?Welcome to MUT!!Gwendolyn from NY,Im sure you will enjoy your time withs,we are all very helpful and fun.Mut is a wonderful place to be ,love it here.

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california! hope you have agood time on here
biggrin.gif

Hey there and welcome to MuT! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. Nice to meet you!!!! hope you like it on here

Originally Posted by mummy I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here. Hi Mummy! Youre as young as you feel! Age is only a number. Great to have you here with us
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ime Pauline in Scotland and 36 (Oh and Tony is 38
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)so ime in behind you Jen! Ime am sure there are other's here who are in front of you Mummy...lol

Welcome!

Welcome, mummy! This is a really positive, fun site. Looking forward to your posts...
redface.gif

Originally Posted by mummy I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here.

Welcome to MuT, Mummy! Glad to have you! I'm Janelle from NY.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think Lauryn summed it up best - age makes no difference! My mom is also a member here... and she's 25
wink.gif
lol (She'll be reading this! lol) :icon_love But you're among friends, so enjoy!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

127banner9.jpg

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help!

He

Originally Posted by lilla Welcome to MuT
icon_smile.gif
Hello & Welcome to MUT Mummy, Like all other MUT's Members said Ages not matter...I will also also say the same thing...
icon_smile.gif
Have fun and enjoy here....

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I know I will love it here. My friends and I always discuss make-up and now I can tell them the things I find out here.

Thanks again for all the welcomes. Hi Kim from Delaware!! I hope to learn alot from this board and especially how to take care of myself in my "Old" age. There are so many products out there that we never had years ago.

Originally Posted by mummy Thanks again for all the welcomes. Hi Kim from Delaware!! I hope to learn alot from this board and especially how to take care of myself in my "Old" age. There are so many products out there that we never had years ago. All the more to confuse you, my dear! lol
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back