wardrobe secrets!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all, just thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite outfits and jewelry with everyone....just to give others ideas and inspiration if they like my stuff...And hoping that others will post their favorites from their wardrobe as well....hope its a good idea
icon_cheesygrin.gif
will upload soon....

Yes, show them!

Originally Posted by kitakat

hi all, just thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite outfits and jewelry with everyone....just to give others ideas and inspiration if they like my stuff...And hoping that others will post their favorites from their wardrobe as well....hope its a good idea
icon_cheesygrin.gif
will upload soon....

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes, show them! LOL...tony? wheres your wardrobe secrets? or are they secrets.......
icon_smile.gif

lol, ok let me see.
icon_redface.gif
I wear shorts year round since our weather is usually NICE! So shorts and tank tops or tshirts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh yea, I do wear Eddie Bauer underwear

LOL...tony? wheres your wardrobe secrets? or are they secrets.......
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol, ok let me see.
icon_redface.gif
I wear shorts year round since our weather is usually NICE! So shorts and tank tops or tshirts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh yea, I do wear Eddie Bauer underwear

lol...so theres the secret then.... Eddie Bauer underwear...
icon_wink.gif

Yup! Know them?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What country are you from again KitKat?
icon_question.gif

lol...so theres the secret then.... Eddie Bauer underwear...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yup! Know them?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What country are you from again KitKat?
icon_question.gif

United Arab Emirates......yeah we have all that here.....lol...and more
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh cool! Wanted to know that. Can I fix your flag in your profile for you?

United Arab Emirates......yeah we have all that here.....lol...and more
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh cool! Wanted to know that. Can I fix your flag in your profile for you? yes of course..lol..considering i had no idea i could do such a thing!! what a dum dum i am....
icon_redface.gif

No actually you are not DUMB. LOL We programmed this feature right after you joined up so there is no way you coulda known. Any, your flag is there now! You will see it on everypost now

HUGS

yes of course..lol..considering i had no idea i could do such a thing!! what a dum dum i am....
icon_redface.gif

I LOVE your magenta handbag. Very cute.
smile.gif

No secrets for me. I try to wear what flatters & fits & stay away from trends as much as possible.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I LOVE your magenta handbag. Very cute.
smile.gif

No secrets for me. I try to wear what flatters & fits & stay away from trends as much as possible.

thanks kealoha, its from payless shoe store i think...lol...cheap but nice.....well thanks for visiting!! i tend to be all over the place with fashion...lol...typical of my personality considering im a leo....if i like something i buy it, even if it doesnt work just right for me, i make it work somehow.....
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kitakat hi all, just thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite outfits and jewelry with everyone....just to give others ideas and inspiration if they like my stuff...And hoping that others will post their favorites from their wardrobe as well....hope its a good idea
icon_cheesygrin.gif
will upload soon.... you have alot of cute stuff!!

Originally Posted by itsd2382 you have alot of cute stuff!! thanx itsd2382!!!! it took time to get it all!!!! thank you though
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They would give me a backache, lol !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm liking the black heels!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cruel_Venus They would give me a backache, lol !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My feet would be screaming before my back, but they're cute for those parties or outings where you are SITTING most of the night! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cruel_Venus I love that bag !! Where's it from? Send me one too, lol! sorry i didnt respond earlier, i have been busy with life...lol.....well thank u very much for the compliment on the bag, it is from payless shoe store in the states.....louisiana to be exact....from last year....its big enough for everything!! and yeah the shoes r for looking good on a night out, definitley not for walking much...although the black ones arent that bad......but the red are......i had the displeasure and stupidty to wear them on the airplane......BIG mistake.....lol....

Latest posts

Back