Warmest greetings fr SIngApOre!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone
icon_lol.gif

I'm new here. Happened to stumble upon this lovely webbie. Found this site so informative! Wished I knew this place earlier! Thanks so much for all your posts! Cheerios!

Welcome caramelgirl!! MuT is a great community of beauty fans! Please feel welcome to join in and post away. I'm sure you have a lot of good advice to share!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow cool from Singapore?? Been there when I was in the US Navy. Nice city

ANyhow welcome from the admin Dept from MakeupTalk!!

Originally Posted by caramelgirl

Hi everyone
icon_lol.gif
I'm new here. Happened to stumble upon this lovely webbie. Found this site so informative! Wished I knew this place earlier! Thanks so much for all your posts! Cheerios!

Welcome to MuT CaramelGirl! We hope you'll find this place warm, friendly, and informative! It's my "home-away-from-home," and a fantastic place!
smile.gif

Welcome to MuT! I've a great friend living in Singapore... Met her on another Make Up website!

Welcome caramelgirl!

You'll find this website to be very helpful and informative! This is a great place to be
wink.gif

Welcome to the board Caramelgirl! I'm glad you found us and hope to see you on the board!

Oh yes, I'm loving every minute in this board. Esp love the posts by Californian, she's such an informative lady... and all the other ladies are great too. Loved forums that are active and alive!!

Originally Posted by thehenofdoom oh, hallo. i'm from singapore too! Awesome!! 2 members from Singapore..Welcome thehenofdoom and caramelgirl..Glad you found our site
biggrin.gif

Welcome thehenofdoom as well!!! Glad to have you here!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thehenofdoom oh, hallo. i'm from singapore too!

Hi thehenofdoom! You have a great name. Very "The Far Side-ish"!

Originally Posted by thehenofdoom oh, hallo. i'm from singapore too!

Latest posts

Back