Quantcast

*wave*

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
huuhuu! I'm new, and this annoing pop-up message that "askes me nicely" to introduce myself is definetely proving its force and power over me!!

I have been reading your board for quite some time now (and got some great tips too, however, made me wanna buy so much stuff!!), and i guess it's time i signed up anyways. supporting the community, just doing my part.

anyways... greetings everyone! i'm really looking forward to some insightful, deep conversations with your beauty goddes!!

Reaction score
LOL! Welcome to MakeUpTalk destiny. I'm Laura from Ireland. I'm sure you'll love it here. If you get lost or need anything, just give me a shout

Reaction score
Well HI!!!

Apologize re: the popups, but soooo many are lurking and joinin' in the fun. Nevertheless, they will go away once you post 5 messages, h ow easy is that? LOL

Thanks again and welcome from the admininstation DEPT

Originally Posted by destiny

huuhuu! I'm new, and this annoing pop-up message that "askes me nicely" to introduce myself is definetely proving its force and power over me!!

I have been reading your board for quite some time now (and got some great tips too, however, made me wanna buy so much stuff!!), and i guess it's time i signed up anyways. supporting the community, just doing my part.

anyways... greetings everyone! i'm really looking forward to some insightful, deep conversations with your beauty goddes!!

Reaction score
Hi Destiny & Welcome to MUT!
Glad your here and hope you enjoy it here like I do. I look forward to talking to you on the board.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by destiny huuhuu! I'm new, and this annoing pop-up message that "askes me nicely" to introduce myself is definetely proving its force and power over me!!

Hi! I am new too. Enjoy the boards!

Reaction score
Hi & Welcome to MuT Destiny! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here & I look forward to your posts.

Reaction score
Hi Destiny,

I'm New to the board myself and I'll wish you a warm welcome from a fellow Newbie!!

Originally Posted by destiny huuhuu! I'm new, and this annoing pop-up message that "askes me nicely" to introduce myself is definetely proving its force and power over me!!

Reaction score
Hey Destiny & Bathwishes, I'm Joy from Los Angeles. Looking forward to seeing you both on the boards!

Reaction score
Welcome to Makeuptalk Destiny!

I'm Janelle, from NY -

You made the right decision in signing up - now you can join in our little chats on here & give us some of your beauty ideas! We're always looking out for new stuff! lol

Thanks for joining us!!

~Janelle~