*wave*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
huuhuu! I'm new, and this annoing pop-up message that "askes me nicely" to introduce myself is definetely proving its force and power over me!!
icon_twisted.gif

I have been reading your board for quite some time now (and got some great tips too, however, made me wanna buy so much stuff!!), and i guess it's time i signed up anyways. supporting the community, just doing my part.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

anyways... greetings everyone! i'm really looking forward to some insightful, deep conversations with your beauty goddes!!
biggrin.gif

LOL! Welcome to MakeUpTalk destiny. I'm Laura from Ireland. I'm sure you'll love it here. If you get lost or need anything, just give me a shout
biggrin.gif

Well HI!!!
wink.gif

Apologize re: the popups, but soooo many are lurking and joinin' in the fun. Nevertheless, they will go away once you post 5 messages, h ow easy is that? LOL

Thanks again and welcome from the admininstation DEPT
wink.gif

Originally Posted by destiny

huuhuu! I'm new, and this annoing pop-up message that "askes me nicely" to introduce myself is definetely proving its force and power over me!!
icon_twisted.gif

I have been reading your board for quite some time now (and got some great tips too, however, made me wanna buy so much stuff!!), and i guess it's time i signed up anyways. supporting the community, just doing my part.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

anyways... greetings everyone! i'm really looking forward to some insightful, deep conversations with your beauty goddes!!
biggrin.gif

Hi Destiny & Welcome to MUT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad your here and hope you enjoy it here like I do. I look forward to talking to you on the board.

Originally Posted by destiny huuhuu! I'm new, and this annoing pop-up message that "askes me nicely" to introduce myself is definetely proving its force and power over me!!
icon_twisted.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hi! I am new too. Enjoy the boards!

Hi & Welcome to MuT Destiny! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here & I look forward to your posts.
biggrin.gif

Hi Destiny,

I'm New to the board myself and I'll wish you a warm welcome from a fellow Newbie!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by destiny huuhuu! I'm new, and this annoing pop-up message that "askes me nicely" to introduce myself is definetely proving its force and power over me!!
icon_twisted.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey Destiny & Bathwishes, I'm Joy from Los Angeles. Looking forward to seeing you both on the boards!

Welcome to Makeuptalk Destiny!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm Janelle, from NY -

You made the right decision in signing up - now you can join in our little chats on here & give us some of your beauty ideas! We're always looking out for new stuff! lol

Thanks for joining us!!

~Janelle~

Latest posts

Back