::Waves Hi::

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all-

I am new here and I am very excited to have found this board. I love chatting with others about girly things and I think this board is awesome. I have lurked for a while but I finally decided to join.

Hope to get to know all of you and share some tips/advice.

wink.gif

Hi Mariposa and welcome to Makeuptalk! (Your name is one of my favorite words in Spanish
smile.gif
). I'm originally from NorCal, but now living in Los Angeles. I'm glad that you found us and have decided to join. It's a great place here!! Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hi Mariposa and welcome to Makeuptalk! (Your name is one of my favorite words in Spanish
smile.gif
). I'm originally from NorCal, but now living in Los Angeles. I'm glad that you found us and have decided to join. It's a great place here!! Feel free to PM me with any questions.  

Thank you for the warm welcome. My nickname is Mariposa (which as you know means butterfly in Spanish) so I use it as a screen name for a lot of boards. Where in NorCal? I live near S.F.

Thanks again!

I was born & raised in Menlo Park (on the Peninsula, between Palo Alto & Redwood City). What about you?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I was born & raised in Menlo Park (on the Peninsula, between Palo Alto & Redwood City). What about you? Well, I was born in Mexico City and for the past 16 years I have lived in Novato...20 minutes north of San Francisco.

Very nice! Always love to find NorCal peeps online.
smile.gif

Are you in school, working? I'm 24, finished college about a year & a half ago (was a theater major) and am now working as a make-up artist down in Los Angeles.

I am about to finish school in April and will hopefully continue with my Master's in August. I am 25 yrs old and work at a financial institution. Not as exciting as I would like it to be but it pays the bills.

Aloha & Welcome to MuT! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, now that you're registered & posting.
smile.gif
Glad to have you here.
biggrin.gif

Wanna pop in and welcome you to MakeupTalk! I am Tony, one of the sole MEN on here but I am from the admin department. Wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk bunch of fun, but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. We are charging forward with many new users and tons of new posts each day.

Take care and happy to have you signed up!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa

Hi all-
I am new here and I am very excited to have found this board. I love chatting with others about girly things and I think this board is awesome. I have lurked for a while but I finally decided to join.

wink.gif

tongue.gif
WELCOME !!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Hi all-

wink.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Marisol! I'm Janelle from NY - and I just LOVE butterflies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol

Anyhooooo~ Thanks for signing up and have fun!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome Lil' Ms Butterfly</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi Mariposa, Welcome to MUT! Glad to have you here. I'm from Orange County, Ca.. I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Mariposa Hi all-

wink.gif

Hiya Mariposa, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you & reading your posts. If you ever need anything, PM me or one of the other mods & we'll gladly help you out
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back