waxing bad for skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While getting my hair cut a few weeks ago, my stylist mentioned that they had someone who did threading and I should check that out instead of waxing because waxing can cause the skin to lose it's elasticity and when women get older they end up with saggy eyebrows. Is this true? My eyebrows definately puff up a lot after I get waxed. I don't want saggy eyebrows! And if that does happen, then is it only to facial skin or other areas too? Because I get a lot of bikini waxes and don't want sagging there either?

Originally Posted by bonbon412 While getting my hair cut a few weeks ago, my stylist mentioned that they had someone who did threading and I should check that out instead of waxing because waxing can cause the skin to lose it's elasticity and when women get older they end up with saggy eyebrows. Is this true? My eyebrows definately puff up a lot after I get waxed. I don't want saggy eyebrows! And if that does happen, then is it only to facial skin or other areas too? Because I get a lot of bikini waxes and don't want sagging there either? hmmm.. I haven't heard that - but I sure do swell up~!!! I have really sensitive skin when it comes to waxing.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* I've heard of that, my girlfriend's salon in Manhattan does it... check this out..they best describe it better than I could www.facialhairthreading.com Mom... thats just a spring! LOL I think we might be able to find one in the garage somewhere! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back