"We should all waste our money on __"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made this thread so that we can all see what are some really good products we SHOULD wate our money on.

I think we should waste our money on :

MAC Tendertones,They are soo soft and smell soo good.

MAC e/s if you have never tried them you should at least try one.Very bright pretty colors.

Urban Decay Primer Potion.This stuff REALLY works,you don't have to worry about your e/s creasing or anything.

L'oreal Creme Eyeliners, MAC Paints, MAC and L'oreal Pigments, Blushes and Lipglosses, Lumene Skincare, Matrix Biolage Haircare, Revlon Foundation, Concealer and Powder, Benefit Browzings, L'oreal Mascara

Wow, that's a list! LOL

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'oreal Creme Eyeliners, MAC Paints, MAC and L'oreal Pigments, Blushes and Lipglosses, Lumene Skincare, Matrix Biolage Haircare, Revlon Foundation, Concealer and Powder, Benefit Browzings, L'oreal Mascara
Wow, that's a list! LOL

So Kristie the L'oreal Pigments are worth buying and are they as good as MAC pigments?

Not a commonly thought of one, but Lipchic lipstick sealant! It's the best one out there. I kid you not, I put it on in the morning, definitely had some greasy foods that day, got a little lip action with my boyfriend throughout the day, was too tired at night to take it off, and shocked myself the next morning looking in the mirror at myself w/ perfectly applied lipstick! Even my boyfriend commented on how it was kind of funny to see me w/ lipstick on upon just having woken up, lol!

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you can get it, definitely buy some BarryM Dazzle Dusts. Yay!
Oh, and different shades of blush. I get depressed when I see people who always wear the same colour. Everyone should have at least 3 or 4, to wear with different looks or lip colours.

Foundations that match our skin tone perfectly - no matter if they are $6 or $60.

...And good skin care products.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Makeup-aholic /img/forum/go_quote.gif So Kristie the L'oreal Pigments are worth buying and are they as good as MAC pigments? I bought some of the L'oreal pigments and they are not as good as MAC. The L'oreal pigments come in tiny containers and cost nearly $12. They also crease easily. It seems to me that the L'oreal pigments are just crushed up eye shadows.
Basically, in my opinion, the HIP pigments are just not as good as MAC pigments. I suggest you buy the MAC pigments, which are a little more expensive, but are much better quality and come in a bigger container. MAC colors and textures are better as well.

Originally Posted by Share /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought some of the L'oreal pigments and they are not as good as MAC. The L'oreal pigments come in tiny containers and cost nearly $12. They also crease easily. It seems to me that the L'oreal pigments are just crushed up eye shadows.
Basically, in my opinion, the HIP pigments are just not as good as MAC pigments. I suggest you buy the MAC pigments, which are a little more expensive, but are much better quality and come in a bigger container. MAC colors and textures are better as well.

Thanks so much for the info and I was gonna go out and get some,but not now.Thanks.

Originally Posted by crazychic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Foundations that match our skin tone perfectly - no matter if they are $6 or $60.
...And good skin care products.
smile.gif

yeah, definitely !
hmm UDPP, Mac e/s, Urban Decay e/s for those who aren't afraid of funky colors
biggrin.gif
, Mac Springbean lustreglass (absolutely wonderful !).

Tarte's Park Ave. Princess Bronzer

UDPP

MAC's Shimpagne MSF

Benefit's Gilded Pencil

Nar's blush (so many great shades)

Nar's Honolulu Honey and Sexual Healing lipsticks

MAC's Coco pigment (gotta get it on ebay b/c they don't make it anymore)

MAC's tendertones rock!

Stila and MAC eyeshadows...

Try Bobbi Brown... she makes awesome makeup, not really a fan of her shimmerbricks though.

L'Oreal HIP mascara (I wish I can get everyone to try it, it's only 10 bucks)

Hhhmmm... I'll think of more in a bit.
smile.gif

Element5 mineral eyeshadow in antique

Element5 mineral eyeshadow in caribbean (personal fav)

Element5 mineral eyeshadow in lush terrian

TP platinum lipgloss in Innocent and in nubian

TP platinum glow blush in Vixxen..-obsessed with this one
frown.gif

I used to use this pinkish bobbi brown lip gloss, forgot the name but i was hooked for a while.

Originally Posted by Share /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought some of the L'oreal pigments and they are not as good as MAC. The L'oreal pigments come in tiny containers and cost nearly $12. They also crease easily. It seems to me that the L'oreal pigments are just crushed up eye shadows.

Hmm...I didn't have that problem at all. The L'Oreal HIP pigments look just like MAC on me and last just as long on. The only difference is that the HIP ones were not as soft feeling going on.
As far as things we should waste our money on, I'd say:

Vincent Longo cream concealers

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC MSFs

MAC eyeshadows

MAC pigments

MAC lipglasses

NARS Orgasm blush

Benefit High Beam

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Smashbox Photo Finish Primer I totally forgot that one... good one!

Smashbox primer or Laura Mercier primer

Tinted moisturizer

Good matching foundation

an everyday blush

a sparkly blush too, not just a matte finish

UDDP!

Latest posts

Back