We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I want an Asian foods cosmetics box! (okay I know, it needs a sexier, more marketable name)

This box would contain: seaweed, soybean, goji berries, Asian grains (rice/mung bean/adzuki beans/sorghum/barley etc), yuzu, tea, sake and some fermented foods.

I just want more food themed boxes with yummy yuzu body products!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I want an Asian foods cosmetics box! (okay I know, it needs a sexier, more marketable name)

This box would contain: seaweed, soybean, goji berries, Asian grains (rice/mung bean/adzuki beans/sorghum/barley etc), yuzu, tea, sake and some fermented foods.

I just want more food themed boxes with yummy yuzu body products!
They already had a lot of food boxes separately, they've had a whole grains box, a green tea box, fermented box, and a berry box. I've found most of the food boxes to be really quite good, so I try to buy them all  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing a preview of the Pony eyeshadow palette, I'd love a Pony-curated box available for U.S. and other customers.  Thanks, memespies!

They already had a lot of food boxes separately, they've had a whole grains box, a green tea box, fermented box, and a berry box. I've found most of the food boxes to be really quite good, so I try to buy them all  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep, definitely agree with you! I haven't been disappointed with a food box yet. 

A multi-food themed box would make me even happier just because... As much as I want seaweed or sake products for example, I don't need individual boxes of each. I have to remember I only have one face for all this skincare!

I want a box with all new brands/products we've never received before. I'm tired of the same repeat brands: hope girl, cheekroom, etc. Not that they're bad brands per say just majorly overloaded. 

After seeing a preview of the Pony eyeshadow palette, I'd love a Pony-curated box available for U.S. and other customers.  Thanks, memespies!
She did one for Korean memebox before and I love a majority of her choices, even though they are makeup. I think Pony can sell anything!! <3

IMG_9827.JPG

photo credits to mysugarcoffee

I do think it is easier for youtubers to blog about makeup than skincare so I never have enough faith to buy collabs since I am a skincare and minimal makeup person. 

I want a box with all new brands/products we've never received before. I'm tired of the same repeat brands: hope girl, cheekroom, etc. Not that they're bad brands per say just majorly overloaded. 
^^ Yup!! This has been said since page 4! Really, enough, Memebox~~ 

@@veritazy, yes, I'd seen Pony had a box for Memebox Korea (although I hadn't seen a pic -- thanks!) so I hope there's one for the rest of the world.  Soon.... tomorrow.....

Memespies! I'd love to see a collaboration with Biohazardous Beauty! She's got over 2 million Facebook likes and is how I found out about Memebox.

I'm dying just thinking about the kinds of awesome boxes she would make.

At this point I'd like to see ANY new boxes Memespies. Seriously not impressed with lack of communication with your customers and affiliates. You want people to promote your items on YouTube, Facebook, Blogs etc, you have to COMMUNICATE!!! Not doing so causes alarm which may turn to panic (and cancelling existing orders). It definitely leads to people going elsewhere to shop...which will lead to your business suffering...

So, PLEASE...let everyone know what's going on!!! We would rather know the truth than speculate. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would also love to see a TheYeon box with Jeju Hallabong products. The all in one serum is brilliant but would love to try more products from that range including the sherbet cream which looks adorable.

Im gonna request some new boxes and pray to god someone will be released soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Snail Box- Yes, more snails. It's half a century since the last one were released. People in general love snail products, so it would sell fast!
2.Bee & Snail venom - Alot of people would buy this as well. Would be nice to include something from Benton's snail+bee line, and it's skin effector in synake maybe. Idc, I want to try everything snake+bee as they work really well for me in general!
3.Girls night IN: A box full of all kinds of masks, treatment etc. Girl's night in are super fun, and I usually provide with tons of masks etc and we always have fun. Foot+hand+face masks, nail buffers, nail polish, slimming masks even. Bring it on!
4.Vanilla+Cinnamon box: CMON memebox, been asking for this for months and months now. Really want this!
5. Christmas essentials - Has to ship asap though and be bundled with something. Red lippies, golden shadows, luxorious body creams, shower gel even, hair spray and hair mask etc. Maybe eye pigments too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They did a Girls Night In - the At Home box - which was.....not what I expected, to say the least.  And nothing like the box you described!!

And I would like to request this...

Simply a BOX.

Yes, just a box. Like the kind we used to get in the good old days.

No unnecessary repeat products. No Cheek Room. No Hope Girl.

And absolutely no CPM2 leftovers.

This box could be any or all of the above mentioned suggestions.

2.Bee & Snail venom - Alot of people would buy this as well. Would be nice to include something from Benton's snail+bee line, and it's skin effector in synake maybe. Idc, I want to try everything snake+bee as they work really well for me in general!
Ooh, what about a snake venom one?

I like the value boxes because you know what you are getting but the free gift gives you that unknown that boxes have, I think a nice mix of regular boxes and value boxes is a good idea

Back