We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a teeth box? I mean everyone loves a nice bright smile. Whitening strips, toothpaste, floss etc. Not the most fun, but I think it would be interesting. 

OR just a flawless body box? In this I mean anti cellulite creams and gels (I hear they are supposed to be amazing), as only 2% of women don't have cellulite. Massagers, scrubs, oils. Anything to make the skin look flawless? I know there is a hair and body box but they don't seem to have a focus. 

I would love a teeth box? I mean everyone loves a nice bright smile. Whitening strips, toothpaste, floss etc. Not the most fun, but I think it would be interesting. 

OR just a flawless body box? In this I mean anti cellulite creams and gels (I hear they are supposed to be amazing), as only 2% of women don't have cellulite. Massagers, scrubs, oils. Anything to make the skin look flawless? I know there is a hair and body box but they don't seem to have a focus. 
since they are just starting out with themes, yes, I could see a taming your mane box (for those who have curly hair - so jealous) or a boost your roots (for those like me - fine, oily hair that needs volume)

lots of possibilities for that!! 

I would love a TEETH box (oral hygiene).  Rinses, toothpastes (powder ones on the go), whiteners...

How about a beach ready box? This should include items from summer box, foot box and waxing box. But merged into one affordable box? 

the weird box,

the mist box

and a cleanser box to include baking soda cleansers, oils,scrubs, cream cleansers, black soap , and yes I'm going to ask again  for some pig pore cleansing products.

a body mist, solid perfume,deodorant , hair perfume mist all in one box please.

feel free to do this as  a bundle or 3 separate boxes ,

and @MEMEBOX we are still awaiting the too cool for school super box please, so many deodorants, mists,gels,cleansers, etc we need this brand box please.

@@Lorna ljblog I think those scented things you listed might be in the scent boxes~~ And thats like another month of waiting...aaaa~~

Aso waiting for the TCFS box. I hope it doesn't come out with Holika Holika or Innisfree. I'll be pawning off stuff to buy those hahah  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seconding the idea of a purple box and a lip box.

I'd also love a nail polish box (I originally thought they might not want to do this because of shipping hazards and stuff, but I'm assuming based on the spoilers that there is a polish in the blue colorbox).

I would be all over a "cute packaging" box. Like, the Etude House animal hand lotions, Tony Moly animal lip glosses, etc.

i would like a enprani dear dreams come true branded super box, 

obviously it would have the bounce cream,

or the melted cheese cream,

moistful boostskin

treatment ampoule mask

waterfall cream.

please memebox

I also like the idea of a "cute" box filled with products that have cute packaging! Or at least a Tonymoly Box 2 or a;t fox box. a;t fox's packaging is really gorgeous; I'd love to see more of their line.

ETA: Just read the rest of the thread, and I love the Tool Box and Lip Box ideas!

Naked box for body and hair. (unpacked)

Or a luckyboxy for boxes 6-10, since I've missed those. ;(

I would love a teeth box and I'd be ALL OVER a box that was anti-cellulite and stuff like that!!

since they are just starting out with themes, yes, I could see a taming your mane box (for those who have curly hair - so jealous) or a boost your roots (for those like me - fine, oily hair that needs volume)

lots of possibilities for that!! 

I would love a TEETH box (oral hygiene).  Rinses, toothpastes (powder ones on the go), whiteners...
Tame your mane box would be awesome!!

Alright, I'm summing up what I love so far from this thread~ (I like too many I think it's difficult to choose  :laughno:   :laughno:   :laughno: )

It is quite a spectacular list;

1.Still loving the Too Cool For School box- yes yes yes please please please

2. Loving the teeth box too, but how bout a Smile Box? Like @@ievutuce said,  whitening strips, toothpaste,... but with breath freshener, some cool-toned lipstick to fight stains , (ideas from @meaganola) lip scrubs and lip balms! 

3. Idea from @@flushblush : Cute Box ! Why not, I'm a sucker for packaging, even more so if reusable. This could sell very well as gifts for friendship day (August 3rd, 2014 I believe!)

4. Oil-Based box by @@puppymomofthree --- oil cleansers, face oil, bath oil, body oil etc-- since we adored the caviar oil, why not.

5. Korean Holy Grail box--include some of the bestsellers from 6-8 different top/ awesome brands in Korea!

6. Since many have suggested various fruits, a Fruit Salad Box lol~ Peaches, cherries, strawberries, just any fruit out there~ Bonus: fruit-like packaging

7. @@ellabella10, @biancardi and @meaganola pitched the ideas of a Bath Box ---somewhat inspired by Lush, with cute bath bombs, hair essences, bubble makers, moisturizing body gels that smells heavenly ...omg I'm sold already

8. Yes @@LisaLeah , I hear you~ I want it too: BB Box---a box for everything BB. A ton of best selling and most innovative BB creams to sample. BB primers...BB cleansers...BB everything! I don't mind 20 deluxe samples of BB creams LOL

9. A few suggested the Beauty Tools box-- I would love to see a beauty blender dupe, lovely angled brushes, cute lash curlers, face razors, eyebrow kit, etc

10. @@paradoxnerd 's Tea Box sounds like something madhatter would love-- Green Tea latte masks, scrubs, actual green tea powder (this is so rare!), mist, toner, emulsions

And of course boxes everyone seem to love/want;

- Enprani Box

- Mist Box

- Collagen box

- Weird box  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

- Innisfree Box

-3CE box

-Laneige box

and...drumrolls: No-Repeats-Failproof-100% Box <- you are guaranteed to adore ALL the items. yes, I'm being greedy  :laughno:

....there are just too many~~ I'll apologize beforehand as I can't quote everyone and everything!  :sdrop:

ok, off to bed, nites!

Aha! I totally missed that there was a suggestion thread! Yay! I love this thread. Thanks for tagging me @@veritazy! I posted this in the main thread, but here is what I'd like to see...

I'm going to put this out into the Memebox universe! Because I feel that I am going to wait forever for a #1 to become available again lol.....I would like a chocolate box, the color black (since they had red, blue, orange), sugar box (have they had one of those yet??), a candy scented box (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, etc.), or a luxury spa day box. :smilehappyyes:

Aha! I totally missed that there was a suggestion thread! Yay! I love this thread. Thanks for tagging me @@veritazy! I posted this in the main thread, but here is what I'd like to see...

I'm going to put this out into the Memebox universe! Because I feel that I am going to wait forever for a #1 to become available again lol.....I would like a chocolate box, the color black (since they had red, blue, orange), sugar box (have they had one of those yet??), a candy scented box (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, etc.), or a luxury spa day box. :smilehappyyes:
It could happen, memebox has made a few of our suggestions into boxes already.

Back