We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hoped they could issue IOPE box as they have really good discounts for Iope cosmetics at their Korean Memebox store. Still waiting. I thought also about "from Jeju Island box".

Here are some of my wishlist boxes...

1. LUXURY box. A box of pampering filled with high end Korean brands. Sulwahasoo (sp?) Amore Pacific etc. They can even make it a superbox, but of deluxe samples.

2. ANCIENT SECRETS box- a box of time honored Korean magical mystical ingredients and products. This one is a winner. Gimme now!

3. GOLD & PEARL box - products that contain gold extract (big in Korea) and pearl powder. (also big in Korea)

4. BB Box- a box for everything BB. A ton of best selling and most innovative BB creams to sample. BB primers...BB cleansers...BB everything!

5. MANI/PEDI box - everything from the most innovative polishes, to paraffin treatments, to finger and foot masks to cuticle creams. I live in NYC and there is a Korean nail salon on every corner of every street. They know what they are doing. Give it to us in a box!

6. BUBBLE Box. A box of happy skin and body loving bubble products. Oxygenated Bubble Face wash, Oxygenated bubble mask. Bubble bath,  Bubble tea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

7. TOOL Kit. A box filled with an assortment of Korean beauty tools. From some of their unique loofahs and charcoal sponges, to quality make up brushes, heated eyelash curlers, vibrating mascara etc

8. WEIRD Korea box- a box filled with some of the weirdest and wackiest Korean products and accessories on the market. Give it to us. The stranger the better. We won't judge. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And for Christmas...

9. A REINDEER Box. Deer Antlers are a hot ingredient in many traditional Korean skincare.  And supposedly highly effective. Put all these products in a box and HO HO HO you go!

@Memebox, if you go with any of the suggestions any of us have listed in this thread...and if you can't give us acknowledgment, then at least give us Memepoints in our accounts!

@Moderator, can someone put Memebox in the name of this thread? We want to make sure they can find it!
I had a BUBBLE box wish-listed above...

but now that they have one, I'm not sure I want it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone getting the Bubble box?

I ordered the bubble pop too! Saw a video on carbonated water in skincare a while back, it totally convinced me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really want a strawberry box asap!!
Oh, me too! Strawberry would be fantastic! And I'd go for any red fruit really but strawberries are the best  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, me too! Strawberry would be fantastic! And I'd go for any red fruit really but strawberries are the best  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Since Koreans are huge on Omija, I am surprised we haven't seen the berries yet! We need an introduction to this red fruit  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Totally! I've seen that Skinfood has alot of berry lines I think (?) I'd settle for cherry or raspberries too ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Lips box: Lip products! Allllll the cool lipsticks, balms and glosses :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Secret Key box: So many wonderful secret key products in these boxes! I'm such a fan, can't believe no one's suggested this one yet!

Pink memebox: My favourite colour =) One of the best/most versatile colours to put on your face, hands down!

since their global boxes are doing themes, I wish they would do a pore and fermented box in the global area - just to keep the price point down a bit and also give more items (deluxe sizes vs full sizes)

they added another pore & fermented box, but they are super boxes.

Lips box: Lip products! Allllll the cool lipsticks, balms and glosses :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Secret Key box: So many wonderful secret key products in these boxes! I'm such a fan, can't believe no one's suggested this one yet!

Pink memebox: My favourite colour =) One of the best/most versatile colours to put on your face, hands down!
I was thinking about Secret Key box yesterday  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the problem I have is that memebox inflates the secret key products SO much.

like - in my upcoming honey box - they value a secret key product at 41.00 and yet I can find it for less than 10.00 on other sites

Back