We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going on summer holiday travel box with plenty travel size products
I like that idea. Hope they take it and come up with a Travel Beauty Box with tons to travel-size sunscreen, lotion, body oil, mist, after sun skin care etc. I am already thinking havaianas, shades and sarong!!  :smilehappyyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, since we seem to be able to speak these into existence, I'm going to put in a wish for a lip box! Lip mask, lip scrub, lip balm, lip stain, you name it. And I still want a peach/apple/cherry/plum box. And a staycation box. And a sleepytime box.
Ohhh, a lip box!!!  I would SO be right there!

If they put up a peach box, I will cry if it doesnt have that TonyMoly Peach Hand creme in it!  I hope they do it!  I will buy it just for that!

Whoa, we got what we asked. MUT-ers unite!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Its 1.30am..glad I dropped by. Now back to studies. 

Wait, am I hairy enough to want the 4-5 items in the waxing box?? 

I haven't tried any of the hair expellers from Korea...anyone thinking about picking that up?

:wacko:

Here are some of my wishlist boxes...

1. LUXURY box. A box of pampering filled with high end Korean brands. Sulwahasoo (sp?) Amore Pacific etc. They can even make it a superbox, but of deluxe samples.

2. ANCIENT SECRETS box- a box of time honored Korean magical mystical ingredients and products. This one is a winner. Gimme now!

3. GOLD & PEARL box - products that contain gold extract (big in Korea) and pearl powder. (also big in Korea)

4. BB Box- a box for everything BB. A ton of best selling and most innovative BB creams to sample. BB primers...BB cleansers...BB everything!

5. MANI/PEDI box - everything from the most innovative polishes, to paraffin treatments, to finger and foot masks to cuticle creams. I live in NYC and there is a Korean nail salon on every corner of every street. They know what they are doing. Give it to us in a box!

6. BUBBLE Box. A box of happy skin and body loving bubble products. Oxygenated Bubble Face wash, Oxygenated bubble mask. Bubble bath,  Bubble tea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

7. TOOL Kit. A box filled with an assortment of Korean beauty tools. From some of their unique loofahs and charcoal sponges, to quality make up brushes, heated eyelash curlers, vibrating mascara etc

8. WEIRD Korea box- a box filled with some of the weirdest and wackiest Korean products and accessories on the market. Give it to us. The stranger the better. We won't judge. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And for Christmas...

9. A REINDEER Box. Deer Antlers are a hot ingredient in many traditional Korean skincare.  And supposedly highly effective. Put all these products in a box and HO HO HO you go!

@Memebox, if you go with any of the suggestions any of us have listed in this thread...and if you can't give us acknowledgment, then at least give us Memepoints in our accounts!

@Moderator, can someone put Memebox in the name of this thread? We want to make sure they can find it!

Okay, since we seem to be able to speak these into existence, I'm going to put in a wish for a lip box! Lip mask, lip scrub, lip balm, lip stain, you name it. And I still want a peach/apple/cherry/plum box. And a staycation box. And a sleepytime box.
And hello...yeah...I would LOVE a lip box!

Awesome idea. This box would make the top of my list.

OK, so I totally love all the ideas, even the WEIRD KOREA box, it sounds so, well, WEIRD!!! Lol.

I edited the thread title for you/us. I do wonder if they are secretly lurking around taking these ideas. -_0

The waxing one seems really really cool.

OK, so I totally love all the ideas, even the WEIRD KOREA box, it sounds so, well, WEIRD!!! Lol.

I edited the thread title for you/us. I do wonder if they are secretly lurking around taking these ideas. -_0

The waxing one seems really really cool.
in that case they could collab with the mods and send an MUT special code via pm to us~ haha a girl can only dream...

Thank you for changing the title~~  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love a weird box. Can you add one of those eye brow razor sticks they are so cool

Maybe a accessory box. Brushes, curlers . Razors. Sponges, body exfoliation , spatulas ( not as big as the last one in the box)

Skin Care Box for specific type of skin. Since we get so much skin care products from Memebox anyway, I think they should launched a Series Box that is targeted for our individual needs. Complete products that we can use for Morning and Evening Skin care routine (cleanser, toner, essence, AM/PM moisturizer, mask/expoliate etc.). Most of the times we get products that are not really suitable for our skin type (since they randomly pick the products).

Normal Skin Care Box

Combination Skin Care Box

Oily Skin Care Box

Dry Skin Care Box

Acne Prone Skin Care Box

Sensitive Skin Care Box

Mature Skin Care Box

*pokes memebox*

I'm still waiting for the tea tree box~

If you could also make a coffee box, that'd be awesome, too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love a weird box. Can you add one of those eye brow razor sticks they are so cool

Maybe a accessory box. Brushes, curlers . Razors. Sponges, body exfoliation , spatulas ( not as big as the last one in the box)

I love those eyebrow sticks. As long as it is not a waxing box, I am all for weird themes, which is why I bought office lady, lol. I secretly hope they put those feminine products in there.

Maybe a shaving box :lol:

Latest posts

Back