We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo many good suggestions!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  These are my wishes

K-pop Memebox: With items to re-create the poular look (eyeliner, pearl liner, liptint etc)
SPA Memebox: With everything we need for an at-home spa treatment. (scrub, foot file/care products, nail polish, hair and face mask, etc)
Laneige Superbox
Baviphat Superbox
"Drugstore" memebox (like a mix of etude house, skinfood, innisfree etc) 
Strawberry Memebox: Anything strawberry is a weakness of mine.. I would buy two of these! xD

I would really love it if Memebox would put together a box of products that contained bee venom and bird's nest. They can call the box "The birds and the Bees" ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  Maybe some Nature's Republic bee venom cleansing foam, toner, & spot treatment. For the birds nest portion of the products Prestige bird's nest cream, gel mask, & The Face Shop soothing BN gel mask. Also would love to gift a syn-ake theme box to my mom containing anything from this page of products would be fine by me http://en.koreadepart.com/cosmetics/.0006033/. I think she'd love to try the TONYMOLY intense care syn-ake eye mask - sounds so relaxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love a perfume box, not like the scent boxes with various products in one scent, but a variety of different perfumes. I loved the Rose Mine perfume gel or whatever it is. Maybe a oh, the packaging is too damn cute box, I also second the peaches and cherries or a whole fruit salad!

Hmm,

Aritaum superbox, hopefully with a honey melting tint

Collagen box, my skin loves collagen creams

Innisfree superbox, I want to try their products really bad

Sensitive skin box, my poor skin is unfortunately sensitive

Lol, sorry I've been lurking around here but I'm shy so it took me a while to work up the nerve to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm,

Aritaum superbox, hopefully with a honey melting tint

Collagen box, my skin loves collagen creams

Innisfree superbox, I want to try their products really bad

Sensitive skin box, my poor skin is unfortunately sensitive

Lol, sorry I've been lurking around here but I'm shy so it took me a while to work up the nerve to post.
I would LOVE a Collagen box! That is a winner. Glad you posted...don't be shy...and hello!

the problem with a perfume box ,is that it can not be shipped most countries in uk ,europe, asia,canada would have there boxes burnt at customs as you can not send ,and it would have to be shipped not flown over.

i would like a cherry and peach box added to my list in my above post i posted. products with pearl,birds nest are also fab.a few lip scrubs to do.

Jumping in; hi!

Thirding a SKINFOOD superbox -- I heart that brand so much.

Whitening/brightening box

Hand box - creams, masks, nail treatments (I know polish has shipping hazards in the US, but cuticle oils or strengthening treatments should be ok)

Anti-aging box - wrinkle fill, collagen, Q10, syn-ake

Serums/Ampules box - these are generally the most expensive items, so a sampler would be amazing

Rainy day box - treatments that take time, like foot peels or masks or hair packs, just a collection of products to put on when you're stuck at home 

Sick day box - products for calming and soothing skin, products for depuffing eyes, blemish spot products (all problems I have when sick, ha)

They probably already had most of these in the past; I've only been memeboxing for a month.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jumping in; hi!

Sick day box - products for calming and soothing skin, products for depuffing eyes, blemish spot products (all problems I have when sick, ha)
Yes, please!

And seconding the fruit box too~ Even cuter if they come in fruit print packaging *drools*

@@LisaLeah, you should just work for Meme cuz I want all your suggestions, especially the accessories box!! 

Can we get a purple box?? Ya, blue/orange/red are nice, BUT PURPLE. GIVE ME PURPLE. 
Ha! I actually have launched and grown many beauty brands over the years. So I actually do things like this!

would love a

coffee box

coconut box

plum box (purple would do, but I love plum!)

spice box - but that could already be the oriental medicine one - I would love ginseng, ginger & mint  products...

tea tree box

dear MEMEBOX , 

i would love a summer box ,suncreams,block,balms,mists, yoghurt cooling masks, aloe vera what ever you can find. some hair perfume, sugar scrub ,you get the picture .

feel free to send some bamboo salt toothpaste in a box please.amazing stuff.

an innisfree box, general memebo

holika holika box. please include some pig nose products in any box please.

i would also with the summer near quite like a mist box, you know various brands and mists plenty on the market in korea, thank you.

somang hair products 

another vote for too cool for school box some great products they do,

will come back to this later
Ooh OOhhh Yes Yes a Mist box!!!! Please do a mist box. The Tool Cool For School Mist was AWESOME!!! I wouldnt mind that again. 

I would love a shower box.  Not a *bath* box because that would probably have soaks and things that require a bathtub.  *Shower*.  Five-minute hair masks, shower steamer tabs, body wash, I don't even know what else, but I do know that bath sets usually have things I can't use because of the bathtub thing!

I would love a shower box.  Not a *bath* box because that would probably have soaks and things that require a bathtub.  *Shower*.  Five-minute hair masks, shower steamer tabs, body wash, I don't even know what else, but I do know that bath sets usually have things I can't use because of the bathtub thing!
They had a Hair & body box and then a footcare box. About time to do a Lush-inspired box like the one you said. Even a nice after-shower misting lotion (like Girligo) would be awesome~

A Tea superbox filled with products that contain tea (not actual tea for drinking)

I've seen many milk tea products that could go in there.

Latest posts

Back