We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking 'I'm sure snails don't produce venom'...  

I would like an anti-redness box, which I reckon must have been suggested before but I'm running with it.  I'm pale as milk most of the time but I have really bad flushing on my cheeks and it's really embarrassing.  So green tinted concealers, anti-redness skin care.  

Alternatively, I would love a jewel - themed box.  Ruby, emerald, sapphires and so on.  

A ...anything but CPM2 leftover box?

Hangover box - products that hide the night before over indulgence of Christmas!

New Year, New You - innovative products that make you feel 1 million dollars

Baby its cold outside - winter essentials for hands, lips, hair and body

A ...anything but CPM2 leftover box?

Hangover box - products that hide the night before over indulgence of Christmas!

New Year, New You - innovative products that make you feel 1 million dollars

Baby its cold outside - winter essentials for hands, lips, hair and body
I've wanted a winter box for so long :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I also think it should include some nice steaming products to help with colds

Ok, I'm de-lurking because I had the horrible misfortune of only really "discovering" Memebox a few weeks ago and was just getting acclimated to how it worked in time to see them stop making boxes (I ordered Dirty Gal as my first box). So I've missed out on all the fun and now can only hope that they will start making great boxes again and daydream some up so here goes.....

1. Breakfast Box-filled with egg, coffee, tea, milk, fruit, yogurt, and/or "pig" products (could feature products from Skin Food, Lioele, Too Cool for School, Elizavecca, Holika Holika, Tony Moly, etc.) Draws from some popular past themes but in a new way.

2. Forest Box-can feature mushroom, acorn, chestnut, pine/pine nut, tea tree, etc. products as well as "forest themed" products in general (e.g. I know nothing about the quality but I know Nature Republic has a Forest Garden line).

3. Salad Bar box-all the delicious things you can find on a salad bar in one box (healthy in you and on you)....products could feature lettuce, cucumber, tomoto, broccoli, bean, egg, oil, vinegar etc. (special request for the Missha ginger & vinegar foot peeling mask).

4. Sting, Slither, and Slime- Just another request for a box featuring bee venom, "snayke," and snail products. Leaves wiggle room for other slimy, gooey things I suppose (pun not intended).

5. Elements Boxes (kind of expanding on Earth and Sea but as a 4-part series):

Water: products featuring kelp/seaweed/sea vegetables, caviar, pearl, a water sleeping pack, Recipe's spray essence water (because I love the brand,) mists, etc.

Fire: volcanic products, charcoal products, heating masks (face and/or hair), etc.

Air: Oxygen products, bubble/foam products, air cushion cosmetics, etc.

Earth: mud, mineral, soil, etc. Maybe could even stretch to include roots like ginseng and ginger given that they grow down into the Earth and all.

Okay, that's all for tonight. I've done my bit Memebox, now you do yours ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add bees to slither and slime box idea and expand on other ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'm de-lurking because I had the horrible misfortune of only really "discovering" Memebox a few weeks ago and was just getting acclimated to how it worked in time to see them stop making boxes (I ordered Dirty Gal as my first box). So I've missed out on all the fun and now can only hope that they will start making great boxes again and daydream some up so here goes.....

1. Breakfast Box-filled with egg, coffee, tea, milk, fruit, and/or "pig" products (could feature products from Skin Food, Lioele, Too Cool for School, Elizavecca, Holika Holika, Tony Moly, etc.) Draws from some popular past themes but in a new way.

2. Forest Box-can feature mushroom, acorn, chestnut, pine/pine nut, tea tree, etc. products as well as "forest themed" products in general (e.g. I know nothing about the quality but I know Nature Republic has a Forest Garden line).

3. Salad Bar box-all the delicious things you can find on a salad bar in one box (healthy in you and on you)....products could feature lettuce, cucumber, tomoto, broccoli, bean, egg, oil, vinegar etc. (special request for the Missha ginger & vinegar foot peeling mask).

4. Slither and Slime- Just another request for a box featuring "snayke" and snail products. Leaves wiggle room for other slimy, gooey things I suppose (pun not intended).

Water: products featuring kelp/seaweed/sea vegetables, caviar, pearl, a water sleeping pack, Recipe's spray essence water (because I love the brand,) mists, etc.

Fire: volcanic products, charcoal products, heating masks (face and/or hair), etc.

Earth: mud, mineral, soil, etc.

Okay, that's all for tonight. I've done my bit Memebox, now you do yours ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Those are some seriously great suggestions! I really like the idea of a Breakfast and Slither/Slime boxes, there are plenty of awesome products that could fit those themes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those are some seriously great suggestions! I really like the idea of a Breakfast and Slither/Slime boxes, there are plenty of awesome products that could fit those themes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks, actually a re-think too...could be "slither, slime, and sting" to give the bee venom a chance to be included too.

1. Breakfast Box-filled with egg, coffee, tea, milk, fruit, and/or "pig" products (could feature products from Skin Food, Lioele, Too Cool for School, Elizavecca, Holika Holika, Tony Moly, etc.) Draws from some popular past themes but in a new way.

4. Sting, Slither, and Slime- Just another request for a box featuring "snayke," snail, and bee venom products. Leaves wiggle room for other slimy, gooey things I suppose (pun not intended).

Earth: mud, mineral, soil, etc. Maybe could even stretch to include roots like ginseng given that they grow down into the Earth and all.

Edited to add bees to slither and slime box idea
I love the forest, salad, and elements ideas!

Okay, clearly I can't stop myself and I had to triple check to be sure this wasn't already done....

Sweats and Treats (or simply "Dessert") Box: So many wonderful possibilities for items with chocolate, berries, "ice cream," cookies, vanilla, etc. Some specific suggestions could include Etude House Eyes Cream or Tony Moly Ice Queen sleeping cream; Mizon honey & black sugar scrub or Skin Food black sugar serum; Innisfree Sweet Fruits hand cream or The Saem Fruits Punch hand cream (any variety although I think the peach is especially cute), Too Cool for School Marshmallow Puff, etc.

Ok, really going to sleep now to dream of boxes.

ETA: Oops, I guess they did do this box already, but I suppose that this could be an even better version #2 ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, clearly I can't stop myself and I had to triple check to be sure this wasn't already done....

Sweats and Treats (or simply "Dessert") Box: So many wonderful possibilities for items with chocolate, berries, "ice cream," cookies, vanilla, etc. Some specific suggestions could include Etude House Eyes Cream or Tony Moly Ice Queen sleeping cream; Mizon honey & black sugar scrub or Skin Food black sugar serum; Innisfree Sweet Fruits hand cream or The Saem Fruits Punch hand cream (any variety although I think the peach is especially cute), etc.

Ok, really going to sleep now to dream of boxes.
Memebox actually did do a dessert box... I think these are good suggestions for Dessert 2, though!

At this point we want like... any boxes?!
Except perhaps another CPM2 restock...

How about a Four Seasons box with items for spring (renew), summer (sun care), autumn (fruits of the forest), winter (protection)?

Nail art - with tools of the trade, nail care (I'd love some wax products or deep conditioning treatments for nails).

1. Breakfast Box-filled with egg, coffee, tea, milk, fruit, yogurt, and/or "pig" products (could feature products from Skin Food, Lioele, Too Cool for School, Elizavecca, Holika Holika, Tony Moly, etc.) Draws from some popular past themes but in a new way.

4. Sting, Slither, and Slime- Just another request for a box featuring bee venom, "snayke," and snail products. Leaves wiggle room for other slimy, gooey things I suppose (pun not intended).

Earth: mud, mineral, soil, etc. Maybe could even stretch to include roots like ginseng and ginger given that they grow down into the Earth and all.

Edited to add bees to slither and slime box idea and expand on other ideas.
I love ur ideas! Wish I was that creative. lol

Boxes to be shipped international in the summer would be nice...don't leave it too long or the customer base you had memebox will have moved on and may never return. Sure, there will be new customers but many of your sales were through bloggers and you tube referrals and these people and hurt and annoyed you've dumped them so badly this close to Valentine's Day. By this time next year they will have a new boyfriend and won't be interested in your pathetic attempts to get them back again. A few free boxes and a couple of discount codes might sway some but many will resist and stick with their current partner of choice. The "I might return at some point and deliver a better service" comments run hollow. Time moves on and so do customers. They might not be willing to forgive and forget this time round (as I understand you've dumped them before about the same time last year!). Not a good track record for any serious commitment in the future from them is it?

We wish you well with your new partners (US, China and Korea). Just don't expect us to be around when you decide its time to court International again.

I have not bought a MEMEBox yet. 2 reasons I have not ordered yet are: I am intimidated by the unfamiliar products. I am afraid the products are going to be things oly a twenty something could wear, and I am 40 something. 

I am an avid Korean Drama Fan. I would not hesitate to buy something I have seen in Dramas. 

Things I have seen or heard about in dramas and would love to have:

1. Face mist spray. I am not sure what they do, but the lovely leading ladies in the dramas spray it on and I want to spray it on too. 

2. face masks that are paper or cloth or what ever they are made out of. - lots of singles in every variety

3. Some kind of spot corrector or skin brightening or skin lightening product. Everyone wants to have milky white flawless skin, like the stars we see in the dramas have. 

4. BB cream because according to dramas even young male 3rd generation chaebol heirs wear it to keep their flowerboy appearance. 

5. lip tint because according to dramas, like BB cream, even people who "never" wear make up and are "natural" beauties, never leave home without it on. 

Of course we have to wear our face masks with the specially folded Sauna towel on our heads so maybe add in a towel or even just an instruction sheet with directions for folding the Sheep horn head towel.

6.Other things that would remind me of Korean Dramas are: masks, mists, or moisturizers with Rose, SeaWeed, Sweet Potato, Ginseng, or Rice. Something Egg or Cute animal shaped. 

A "Drama Fan" box would be great! Having two versions- 1 with mostly sample sizes and a Deluxe one with mostly full size products would be great too. That way you are sure to have something for every budget. 

Latest posts

Back