website for hairstyles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been thinking of changin my hairstyle. yes, that´s a big thing for a girl like me who thinks getting highlights ONE shade lighter than usual is a big change *g*

I never seem to know what I want, but if I saw a good pic I could print it out and take it to my hairstylist.

I don´t want to sacrifice too many inches of my hair since it took me a while to grow it long, but I´m thinking of getting layers or very long bangs that can be worn to the side (with a deep side part). dunno if I could explain this right...

so does anyone know any good websites to get ideas from?

Try this one, they got pages & pages of different lengths & styles

http://www.hair-styles.org/

Originally Posted by Arielle I have been thinking of changin my hairstyle. yes, that´s a big thing for a girl like me who thinks getting highlights ONE shade lighter than usual is a big change *g*I never seem to know what I want, but if I saw a good pic I could print it out and take it to my hairstylist.

I don´t want to sacrifice too many inches of my hair since it took me a while to grow it long, but I´m thinking of getting layers or very long bangs that can be worn to the side (with a deep side part). dunno if I could explain this right...

thanks a million ladies!!! hope I find something I like
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I have been thinking of changin my hairstyle. yes, that´s a big thing for a girl like me who thinks getting highlights ONE shade lighter than usual is a big change *g*I never seem to know what I want, but if I saw a good pic I could print it out and take it to my hairstylist.

Arielle, that is the EXACT same kind of haircut that I'm looking for. If you find any pics, post 'em! (I'll do the same
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Arielle, that is the EXACT same kind of haircut that I'm looking for. If you find any pics, post 'em! (I'll do the same
smile.gif
) DEAL!
icon_cool.gif

I´m surprise somebody know what I mean...it´s hard to discribe. but I´ll look out for some good pics

Ok Joy here´s what I found so far.

I think the length of Ashlee´s and Nicole´s bangs is what I want, if not a tiny bit longer (if I´m brave enough for the change!)

did you find anything yet?

OMG I need to book an appointment for next week. can´t forget that, there will be no haircut if there´s no appointment
redface.gif

oh I had forgotten about this. THANKS!! it´s a really good pic and you´re right, that´s about how I want my bangs

Latest posts

Back