Wedding Dress Styles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bellagia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

loved mine....I was all about the long train and detailing. I wanted to feel like a bride and not wear "just a white dress". But there are so many gorgeous dresses out there to fit everyone's styles.

9926_525203301704_49300744_31232648_7902153_n.jpg
I have just one word for this... WOW!

ooo a beauty forum with a bridal section! loving it so far!

I got my wedding dress a few months ago and my first dress fitting will be in Feb 2012 lol really far away i know!

Here's a pic of my dress. I wanted something very very simple and lucky I found this one

This thread makes me wish I could redo my wedding. I got married when I was barley 20 and really didn't know myself yet.  These dresses are so pretty!

This is the dress I wore for my wedding. It's a beautiful dress. However, it fit me better the first time I tried it before losing weight. If I had to marry my husband again I would choose something more simple and more flowy.

Wow That's an amazing dress Alessia. I especially like the lace elements. I'ld love to have a similar dress but with a slightly smaller train abit like the one below.

Originally Posted by bellagia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
loved mine....I was all about the long train and detailing. I wanted to feel like a bride and not wear "just a white dress". But there are so many gorgeous dresses out there to fit everyone's styles.

9926_525203301704_49300744_31232648_7902153_n.jpg
OMG! I love your dress!!!

xoxo,

Roxanne

I'm obsessed with Vera Wang. Though, I wouldn't spend too much on a dress. Maximum 2k, or less.

To the original poster - the 2nd dress is the best, it's very classic and classics never go out of style. The best bet is to get into really good shape prior to the wedding and every dress will fit perfectly.

I love the 2nd one, its soo flirty and feminine.. love the look and feel of this dress.. its --- don't have words.. i am saving the pic for my wedding lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back