Wedding Dress Styles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the first one is the most feminine and modern one.
heart.gif

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First of all, I'm not getting married. Not yet anyway
wink.gif

But I adore wedding gowns and looking at all the different styles and I was wondering where everyone stands on that? Do you like the contemporary styles, the classic poofy style or something else? I'm not 100% on which I prefer as there's three I really like.

The first is the contemporary, slightly sexy styles. The ones with the low backs and sheer clingy fabric:

(I think this one would be gorgeous without the strap detail)

WDM-ML6177-1.jpg

Secondly, I really love the idea of a 50s swing dress gown:

ninashort.jpg

flockedchiffonpromdress317.jpg

Lastly, I really adore the idea of a renaissance style gown:

merrymaiden2.jpg
I love second and third one!!! beautiful dresses!!!

For me, I will prefer some Indian traditional dresses , may be a sari or a ghagra choli. I love the Indian bridal theme really.

Quote: Originally Posted by Doris Allen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love second and third one!!! beautiful dresses!!!
and i love the 1st one it's looking different 

I love renaissance style. But i Don't like white wedding gowns. My wedding dress was red colour with silver ribbons and made by a designer. It looked stunning and classic.

I love wearing gowns. I want to wear a gown on my brother marriage but I do not know which type of gown should I wear.

love your post well,i am a wedding hot fan and like to collect all style wedding dress styles &pics.eapecially this vintage style.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to be diffrent. 
I wanted long sheer sleeves, to have the classic look of brides from years ago. Right now those dresses are not popular at all. The one that I did find was beyond expensive. 
I tried all of the other diffrent styles and didn't really like any of them. 
I ended up with a strapless mermaid wedding dresses that has a long sleeve sheer jacket, the jacket was what made me choose the dress.
I think the halter's are more comfortable and modest but the halter made my back and arms look huge. 
Try both on and you'll see which one you like the best. 
wd20150044-1_2.jpg

Good Luck and Congratulations.

There are so many different wedding dresses on the market today.  I am a huge fan of white dresses that are long.  I also think that adding a bit of color to them is a neat idea.  It adds a new found freshness to todays styles.

wink.gif

But I adore wedding gowns and looking at all the different styles and I was wondering where everyone stands on that? Do you like the contemporary styles, the classic poofy style or something else? I'm not 100% on which I prefer as there's three I really like.

The first is the contemporary, slightly sexy styles. The ones with the low backs and sheer clingy fabric:

WDM-ML6177-1.jpg

ninashort.jpg

merrymaiden2.jpg
wink.gif

WDM-ML6177-1.jpg

ninashort.jpg

merrymaiden2.jpg
Awesome collection, Some gorgeous, very pretty dresses, I Absolutely loved the white color dress.

Back