week 3 ! review challenge weigh in thread may 16

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
please post your reviews for week 3 in this thread. you can still join in on the challenge, but the deadline to sign up is 5/18.

please let me know if i have made any error in tallying your information.

jennifer - 0

liz - 0

lilla - 57 for week 2

joyeuux - 0

charms23 - 6 for week 2

laura - 0

luckyme - 6 for week 2

nyangel98 - 16 for week 1, 20 for week 2

haloinrverse - 5 for week 1

sylphiel - 12 for week, 24 for week 2

kiwicleopatra - 0

bonbon412 - 0

ranklr2.gif
Makeup-->Eyes - Mascara-->L'Oreal-->Double Extend- $6.00

ranklr5.gif
Skin Care-->Facial Moisturizers-->Murad-->Skin Perfecting Lotion

ranklr4.gif
Makeup-->Foundations - Powder-->Bare Escentuals-->Bare Minerals

ranklr4.gif
Makeup-->Foundations - Crème-->Maybelline-->Dream Matte Mousse- $5.00

Jeesh! Is it me or is this month going REALLY fast!?!? LOL Guess I need to kick it up a notch next week huh?? lol
icon_redface.gif

yeah... those are the totals for weeks 1 & 2 so far. Lilla's in the lead! woo hoo! go Lilla!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz is the tally for all of may?

oops. i have a few from the first week, but i forgot to post them i think. do i post them in the may 2nd weigh in thread or this one?

Originally Posted by Liz oops. i have a few from the first week, but i forgot to post them i think. do i post them in the may 2nd weigh in thread or this one? you can go ahead and post them here.
smile.gif
ill just count them as being posted on week 3, if thats ok.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse you can go ahead and post them here.
smile.gif
ill just count them as being posted on week 3, if thats ok. ok. i'll find them and post themi need to figure out how to get them in the links like you have posted.
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif

Thanks sweetie. I need to stop reading the posts and reviewing a bit... lol It is so hard so stay away sometimes..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 yeah... those are the totals for weeks 1 & 2 so far. Lilla's in the lead! woo hoo! go Lilla!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz ok. i'll find them and post themi need to figure out how to get them in the links like you have posted.
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
under your avatar in a post, there is a link to click for your reviews. when you click it, itll open a new window in addition to taking your current browser window to the page. just hit back on the current browser so you can post.
if you highlight the link at the top of each review, you can right click, copy it, and then paste it in a post in this thread. itll display as a link and people can click on it to see your review.

lilla, janelle, and sylphiel are doing great! thanks guys for adding so many more reviews!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse please post your reviews for week 3 in this thread. you can still join in on the challenge, but the deadline to sign up is 5/18.
please let me know if i have made any error in tallying your information.

jennifer - 0

liz - 0

lilla - 57 for week 2

joyeuux - 0

charms23 - 6 for week 2

laura - 0

luckyme - 6 for week 2

nyangel98 - 16 for week 1, 20 for week 2

haloinrverse - 5 for week 1

sylphiel - 12 for week, 24 for week 2

kiwicleopatra - 0

bonbon412 - 0

Skin Care-->Facial Moisturizers-->Biotherm-->Age Fitness Nuit 2 Night for Dry Skin

Skin Care-->Facial Moisturizers-->Biotherm-->Age Fitness SPF 15

]Fitness and Health-->Vitamins & health supplements-->Redline-->Redline Ready to Drink

Skin Care-->Treatments (Serums, Etc.)-->Mario Badescu-->Drying Lotion

Skin Care-->Treatments (Serums, Etc.)-->Mario Badescu-->Special Healing Powder

Skin Care-->Facial Exfoliators-->St Ives-->Apricot Scrub for Oily or Acne Prone Skin

Skin Care-->Facial Exfoliators-->L'Oreal-->Refinish

Skin Care-->Facial Cleansers-->Cetaphil-->Cleanser for Normal/Oily Skin

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Treatments-->Chapstick-->Lip Moisturizer SPF 15

Miscellaneous-->Shoes-->Uggs-->Classic Short - women's

Makeup-->Multiples-->MAC-->Pigment in All Girl- $18.50

not much. but i tried. i'm not good with adjectives. lol

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#808080" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" height="67" width="524"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="5">

</td></tr><tr class="labelfont"><td valign="bottom">

</td></tr></tbody> </table>

You are doing great! C'mon don't give up, we still have about 2 weeks
smile.gif
I have an eye on a blush in Sephora and I really want to win. If I don't win, I still want to be part of the hard work
icon_smile.gif
The reviewing is not that easy as I hoped
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz Skin Care-->Facial Moisturizers-->Biotherm-->Age Fitness Nuit 2 Night for Dry Skin
Skin Care-->Facial Moisturizers-->Biotherm-->Age Fitness SPF 15

]Fitness and Health-->Vitamins & health supplements-->Redline-->Redline Ready to Drink

Skin Care-->Treatments (Serums, Etc.)-->Mario Badescu-->Drying Lotion

Skin Care-->Treatments (Serums, Etc.)-->Mario Badescu-->Special Healing Powder

Skin Care-->Facial Exfoliators-->St Ives-->Apricot Scrub for Oily or Acne Prone Skin

Skin Care-->Facial Exfoliators-->L'Oreal-->Refinish

Skin Care-->Facial Cleansers-->Cetaphil-->Cleanser for Normal/Oily Skin

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Treatments-->Chapstick-->Lip Moisturizer SPF 15

Miscellaneous-->Shoes-->Uggs-->Classic Short - women's

Makeup-->Multiples-->MAC-->Pigment in All Girl- $18.50

not much. but i tried. i'm not good with adjectives. lol

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#808080 height=67 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=524 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5>

</TD></TR><TR class=labelfont><TD vAlign=bottom>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lol. thanks lilla. i don't think i could do a whole bunch. especially for individual colors since i'm not very good at describing things, and don't want to be repetitve or not have any good info. i should read some of the other ones to see how they're weitten.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

is there a way that these weigh in threads be sticky'd to one of the forums? that way we don't have to search for them if we want to check them out or try to post.. that would be great if it could. no prob if it can't.

oh yeah, can you review individual colors? like mac pigment in all girl or does it just mac pigments that you review?

I don't know, probably you can because we can do it for blushes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz oh yeah, can you review individual colors? like mac pigment in all girl or does it just mac pigments that you review?

Originally Posted by Liz is there a way that these weigh in threads be sticky'd to one of the forums? that way we don't have to search for them if we want to check them out or try to post.. that would be great if it could. no prob if it can't. sorry! i forgot to make this one sticky. ill do that now.

Originally Posted by Liz oh yeah, can you review individual colors? like mac pigment in all girl or does it just mac pigments that you review? you can do individual reviews for every color, yes.
smile.gif
just make sure its good and descriptive. im not personally that great it doing reviews for color, so i like to stick with skincare, B&B, etc. ill sometimes do a review of say, a lip gloss, and talk about each color in the same review.

can i do a couple and you check them out to see if there's enough info.? i don't want to go through a bunch of them and they won't be good enough or done right.

Latest posts

Back