Weekend Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is what i picked up on Friday and Saturday:

Stila 3 pan - Kitten, Jezebel, Twig (my first stila e/s's!!)

this included a sample of Watermelon lipglaze

MAC 217 brush

MAC Pinkerpeach/Trustfund double blush

Ooh nice haul Bhav! I have MAC's #217 & i love it. The Stila e/s that you chose look great. Have you tried them out yet?

I haven't tried any of it out yet!!

I've been home for a while and haven't been wearing much MU, but i start a new job on Thursday so the Stila shadows will definitely be used then!!

Nice haul, Bhav!!! Let us know how you like your Stila e/s.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Also, good luck with your new job.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Nice haul, Bhav!!! Let us know how you like your Stila e/s.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Also, good luck with your new job.
smile.gif
I'll let you know!!And thanx!

Oh cool! Best of luck with your new job.. Try and post a FOTD with the new goodies
biggrin.gif

Fab haul sweetie. Did the 3 pan come prefilled or did you buy the colours separately? I really want a metal 3 pan palette for when I go out so I can slip the e/s I'm using in it but I can only get paper 3-pan palettes
icon_sad.gif
and my Kalo e/s broke last time I used one of those
icon_cry.gif

nice haul! the 217 is a great brush and those e/s are relly pretty.

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool haul Bhav! All things that I have & love! Did the 3 pan come empty?? If so, how much? We dont have metal 3 pans in Brum! x I was looking at e/s's and the MA told me they had empty 3 pan's that they would fill with 3 shades of my choice - she did have to double check with her manager if she could still sell this to me or not.It came in a mesh bag, which i forgot to include in the pic, and the little sample of watermelon lip glaze for £28 - which i thought was good value for money.

They are lovely colours, i just haven't worn them yet!!

Bhav you bad girl! I thought you were saving for the Nordies exclusive.

Nice haul though!
tongue.gif

Nice haul Bhav, enjoy them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav This is what i picked up on Friday and Saturday:Stila 3 pan - Kitten, Jezebel, Twig (my first stila e/s's!!)

this included a sample of Watermelon lipglaze

MAC 217 brush

MAC Pinkerpeach/Trustfund double blush

nice Haul Bhav!!! I have that lipglaze sample & I'm really liking it! the shadows look really nice for a smoky natural look... good luck on the new job & congrats on the great haul!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Bhav you bad girl! I thought you were saving for the Nordies exclusive.
Nice haul though!
tongue.gif

I am, but i just couldn't resist!! How can i go into a department store and not buy anything?!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i have to say i like my 217 but i only really use it for blending. i love the goat hair brushes. they are totally my fave.

Originally Posted by Bhav I am, but i just couldn't resist!! How can i go into a department store and not buy anything?!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL!

Latest posts

Back