Weekend Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
MAC freestanding store:

palette pans :

-blu noir

-cranberry

-goldmine

-club

-romp

Mineralize eye shadows:

-whim

-tres teal

-aristocrat

Sephora:

-Talika eyebrow lipocils

-NARS torrid blush

-Stila starfruit lipglaze

CCO:

-MAC noble mineralize eyeshadow

-casa blanca e/s

-fawntastic cream color base

hehe. i was bad
icon_twisted.gif
i got a new credit card!!

I am saving up for a haul since my bday is coming up in a few weeks. I figured I would treat myself to some make-up. Let us know how you like goldmine. I pair mine with Soft brown and vapour and really like how it looks.

Nice Job Liz!!! Proud of you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have Noble and Casa Blanca... love them both! Enjoy the goodies!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i'm not doing anymore makeup shopping till belle azure.

maybe get some free lippies with b2m.

i also got the rose salve stuff. i needed one for my desk.

and then i bought 2 jars of ultima II fade not crease not eye primer which came in the mail today
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. so i'll see how that works out for me.

Originally Posted by Liz MAC freestanding store:palette pans :

-blu noir

-cranberry

-goldmine

-club

-romp

Mineralize eye shadows:

-whim

-tres teal

-aristocrat

Sephora:

-Talika eyebrow lipocils

-NARS torrid blush

CCO:

-casa blanca e/s

Liz,you really cleaned up! That is a great haul!! I gotta get to Sephora's soon!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz and then i bought 2 jars of ultima II fade not crease not eye primer which came in the mail today
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. so i'll see how that works out for me. Ohhh.. I like that stuff! I like the finish it gives. It's very smooth and won't alter the e/s. (not chalky or blotchy) It last a long time, so It's a good alternative to the UDPP.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ohhh.. I like that stuff! I like the finish it gives. It's very smooth and won't alter the e/s. (not chalky or blotchy) It last a long time, so It's a good alternative to the UDPP.
icon_wink.gif
that's why i got it! hehehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i also got the rose salve stuff. i needed one for my desk. I bought some of that at the Sephora in Vegas because my lips were so freaking chapped and OMG, I love that stuff. It did wonders for my lips. I am now a believer in that stuff.

yeah, at first i didn't like the smell or taste, i forget which one. but now, i don't mind it and it does feel nice. but $5
icon_eek.gif

Fantastic haul!

The mineralize e/s are really nice, and the Torrid blush is so lovely!!

yeah, i've been wanting the tres teal mineralize e/s, but my mac counter didn't have any. so when i saw them at the freestanding store, i picked them all up. i really like aristocrat. it's really pretty.

-blu noir

-cranberry

-goldmine

-club

-romp

Mineralize eye shadows:

-whim

-tres teal

-aristocrat

Sephora:

-Talika eyebrow lipocils

-NARS torrid blush

CCO:

-casa blanca e/s

great haul, i am still trying to get my hands on a tres teal!!!ggrr i am trying to swap for it as we speak.

and i really like my aristocrat it's a cool shade

-blu noir

-cranberry

-goldmine

-club

-romp

Mineralize eye shadows:

-whim

-tres teal

-aristocrat

Sephora:

-Talika eyebrow lipocils

-NARS torrid blush

CCO:

-casa blanca e/s

when are you going to the freestanding store again. could you pick me up a tres teal? i will send you the cash. i'm good for it ask tracey
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Anyone have a pic of this tres teal??
icon_wink.gif
no, cus i don't own it yet *sigh* lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 when are you going to the freestanding store again. could you pick me up a tres teal? i will send you the cash. i'm good for it ask tracey
wink.gif
hehe. i would, but i'm not sure when i'll be going. it depends on when the bf has to go up there. since i was just up there, i don't need to go again, don't want to spend more money
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. i would, but i'm not sure when i'll be going. it depends on when the bf has to go up there. since i was just up there, i don't need to go again, don't want to spend more money
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_redface.gif
. well that's cool next time you end up that way if they still have it could you pick me up one??? it doesn't have to be today or tomorrow, that's cool just whenever you get over there.

Latest posts

Back