Weekend plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine are fairly boring, so maybe I can live vicariously thorugh some of ya'll
icon_wink.gif

Right now, I'm just bumming around online, and I'll probably do some homework later this afternoon. Tonight, I'm going to a birthday party for my uncle.

Tomorrow, I'll sleep in, go to my grandparents for dinner and spend the afternoon; in the evening, I'll go to church and hang out at my uncle's for awhile.

No fun plans for me
icon_cry.gif

So what are ya'll up to?

Hi FiestyFemale,

My weekend plans so far have been quite busy. I had an appointment with a Chineese Herbalist and my boyfriend and i took my Gran out shopping in her wheelchair and had a great time whizzing round the shops. We went for a coffee and i treated her to one of her favorite scones. She is 79,but had a great day out.

Today i am just chilling and relaxing and catching up with MakeUpTalk, because MuT is a big part of my life and i love it here. Later on i will be watching a programme myself and Laura are addicted to called 'im'e a celebrity get me out of here!' Its been good fun to watch.

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

My weekend was pretty relaxing... uneventful - but nice. Just bummed around the house yesterday... went out with my boyfriend last night to "Dave & Buster's" for some games & dinner... today went for breakfast w/ him and a friend at the diner... the picked up some stuff for Xmas for some people I work with... Now I'm watching the Grinch dvd - my boyfried is sleeping... and I'm gonna get some milk & cannoli cake downstairs and play around online!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I did nothing exciting.. Stayed in Friday night & watched TV.

Babysat my 2.5 year old cousin, that was hilarious! Spent 40 minutes on my cross-trainer & my muscles are still killing me. Watched Taking Lives (Angelina Jolie, Ewan McGregor) on Saturday night (after the show Candy mentioned that we both are hooked on "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!!).

Bummed around at home yesterday & helped Mum hang up all the Christmas decorations.. Why is it that every year without fail ONE set of lights from the Christmas tree don't work???!!!

My weekend was a typical weekend for the last part of the semester -- spending all day working final projects and homework, with just a few quick breaks to check email and stop by this forum! (I spent over 6 hours in the computer labs on Saturday and another 4.5 hours on Sunday, working on a group project computer program, with the rest of the weekend spent working on homework at home.... Next weekend I will be studying non-stop for finals!) Fortunately hubby did the laundry for me because I sure didn't have time!
smile.gif

Sounds like you'd a very tiresome weekend girl-geek... It will all be over soon & hopefully you'll be able to relax over the holidays
biggrin.gif

LMAO! You got it in one Janelle.. Dam those flamin Xmas lights
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back