Weird look..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so i experiment with makeup daily lol and i put my eyeliner on (just a tad thick not tooo much) and then after i applied my eyeshadow i decided to put eyeshadow under neath my eye right where i applied black eyeliner....weird look??

Do you have a pic? I think that if you like it then just wear it, different makeup that looks out of the ordinary is carried and looks well if the person who is wearing it walks with confidence and owns it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

you mean you lined the bottom lid of your eye with eyeshadow? sorry, i'm confused lol

Doesn't sound weird at all. I mean, look at Eva Green! She always has shadow under her eyes and she looks gorgeous!

If you mean you lined underneath your eye with eyeshadow, thats not weird at all i don't think, i do it most days

I do that sometimes, especially for a smokey look. I also love using my main eyeshadow colour wet with a fine liner brush under the eye to echo the colour. On Sunday I had a thick line of magenta pink under my bottom lashes!

it's okay. i often apply a thin line of e/s on my lower lid and a bit of eyeliner over it. it's a nice effect, especially for smokey looks. if you feel comfortable with it, that's what matters.

Latest posts

Back