Welcome new members

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We've gotten 5 of them in the past day(and they're hiding
wink.gif
)Come on everybody..Don't be shy..jump right in..We'd all love to hear from you

Originally Posted by allisong We've gotten 5 of them in the past day(and they're hiding
wink.gif
)Come on everybody..Don't be shy..jump right in..We'd all love to hear from you I agree... post away!!!!! She ye self! We'd LOVE to hear from more people on here!!!
heh heh..

Ya, hi to all the newbies!! (i'm still kinda one 2, so dont be afraid!)

No I don't think of you as new Laura! You already have 180 posts! You rock!

Originally Posted by laura127

Ya, hi to all the newbies!! (i'm still kinda one 2, so dont be afraid!)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) No I don't think of you as new Laura! You already have 180 posts! You rock! <<180 ALREADY>>, man im spending way too much time NOT doing work!!

Originally Posted by laura127 <<180 ALREADY>>, man im spending way too much time NOT doing work!! Laura, we tried to warn you that MuT will take over your lifeand make you obsessed ... sigh...

Amen sistah! And welcome to all the new members - come out and say "Hi!"

Originally Posted by Californian Laura, we tried to warn you that MuT will take over your lifeand make you obsessed ... sigh...

HI! I am a newbie,I have been checking out all the intersting info.but have not posted much at all. I do love my make up and I have a hamster,Oh and I also have two daughters and a great husband and I love makeup!!!!!!!!!!! thats it for now.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by caroline HI! I am a newbie,I have been checking out all the intersting info.but have not posted much at all. I do love my make up and I have a hamster,Oh and I also have two daughters and a great husband and I love makeup!!!!!!!!!!! thats it for now.
icon_smile.gif
Hi Caroline..Looking forward to hearing more from you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by caroline HI! I am a newbie,I have been checking out all the intersting info.but have not posted much at all. I do love my make up and I have a hamster,Oh and I also have two daughters and a great husband and I love makeup!!!!!!!!!!! thats it for now.
icon_smile.gif
Thanks for letting us know you are out and about, Caroline! Glad to meet you. Lol @ the hamster! THey are cute! Funny that you named your hamster and then your kids and hubs. Haha. W e L C o M e!!

Well...welcome to Makeuptalk! Hope you find it fun here!

Originally Posted by caroline

HI! I am a newbie,I have been checking out all the intersting info.but have not posted much at all. I do love my make up and I have a hamster,Oh and I also have two daughters and a great husband and I love makeup!!!!!!!!!!! thats it for now.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back