Welcome to the FOTD (Face of the Day) Forum! Tips for taking clear pics inside!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't want the expense of a tripod try this. Get a bean bag, or even a bag filled with rice. If it's not filled entirely, you can mold it to different shapes. Place your camera in the center of the bag. Then shift the contents around to shape the bag and you can make it aim the camera at different agles.

Sally

I have a digital camera and a digital camcorder with a digital camera in it too. I can just flip the screen around and see myself when I take the picture. Very easy!

wow thanx for all the tips ..i can't wait to try this !!!
biggrin.gif

i have the sony digi camera ..5. megapixel ..i wanna buy the new sony digi camera .its 10.megapixel ..

what camera brand you think is the best ??

I have a Nikon Coolpix 5600 and it's 5.1 megapixels. The better the pixels the better the picture of course. If you go to my profile you will see how great and clear my picture comes out using my cam.

Outdoor - an overcast day is actually preferable than sunny. During the morning is better than afternoon because afternoon sun tends to make your skin look warmer and cast harsh shadows under eyes, noses, and chins. no flash.

Indoor - lighting/lamps will make your pictures appear yellow and unnatural. The best lighting is natural light. Color will be consistent and true. Best in a light filled room with windows and white walls. No flash.

http://a3.vox.com/6a00d09e65933ebe2b00d09e6744bbbe2b-200pi

thanks so much, i've always taken my pictures inside my room and they always come out SO yellow and now i kno lol so thanks for the tip ^

yep covering the flash can look pretty neat

if you use your finger adds a bit of a nude

tone color to the shot.

also turning the flash off can give more

of a natural look to the photo i think~

type of light - indoor, i go to a room with a lot of light, it helps my camera to focus & use less of its flash.

time of day - noon is good but i rarely take pics of my makeup outside.

setting on camera - autoflash for me, if im in a really lit room it wont use so much of the flash.

self taken/tripod - Self taken

covered flash? - no.

& when im done i just crop the photo.

Back