WELCOME TO THE JUMBLE !! - (game)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Object of this game is: The first person to unscramble the letters, and get the word the fastest ....Then its up to the THAT person to type their answer in, then submit a jumble word of their own totalling - (7 letters the MOST - no more....) - its' like TAG....your IT... Next,,, . Got it ???? Lets try.....
icon_twisted.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_evil.gif

It can be anything from Makeup, skincare, sex, you name it....but, NO PROPER NAMES OR FAMOUS PEOPLE.... just words !

Ok, ...I'll start it: E F P M R E U

Perfume!!! HA!!!

CMNOELA

Originally Posted by K*O* Object of this game is: The first person to unscramble the letters, and get the word the fastest ....Then its up to the THAT person to type their answer in, then submit a jumble word of their own totalling - (7 letters the MOST - no more....) - its' like TAG....your IT... Next,,, . Got it ???? Lets try.....
icon_twisted.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_evil.gif

It can be anything from Makeup, skincare, sex, you name it....but, NO PROPER NAMES OR FAMOUS PEOPLE.... just words !

Ok, ...I'll start it: E F P M R E U

Originally Posted by destiny I wasn't sure if I was right lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

O N A C B

bacon.....

ok... rebmmes

BACON!!!

IQDITUYLI

(this may not be fair, so I'll at least say that it is not really mu related)
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by destiny I wasn't sure if I was right lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

O N A C B

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU BACON!!!
IQDITUYLI

(this may not be fair, so I'll at least say that it is not really mu related)
tongue.gif

Tracey....no good....too many letters - try again....

CHARMAINE!!!! Dayum!!!! I thought that was gonna be hard to guess!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 liquidity
cceitmoss

Originally Posted by charms23 liquidity
cceitmoss

Excellent Charms....I would disqualify Tracy... no more than 7 letters...remember lol

OOPPS!!! Sorry about that. But Charmaine the genius already guessed it anyway. She's good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Tracey....no good....too many letters - try again....

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OOPPS!!! Sorry about that. But Charmaine the genius already guessed it anyway. She's good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I see that....(rocket science), but no one answered mine. yet...
rebmmes

members?

Originally Posted by K*O* I see that....(rocket science), but no one answered mine. yet...
rebmmes

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh oops my word is also more than 7 letters long...
icon_redface.gif
that's ok...I'll forgive ya....did ya get mine yet???? rebmmes

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 this is a hard game. lol Come' on Lizzy....think

Originally Posted by K*O* Come' on Lizzy....think Are we having trouble???? Need a hint?? What are we all part of on the site???
rebmmes

Originally Posted by K*O* Are we having trouble???? Need a hint?? What are we all part of on the site???
rebmmes

Tracey already guessed it ! Mom, You have to learn to scroll up! LOL I'll pick one -
RXTIMA

Latest posts

Back