Went shopping today!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 I didnt get a chance to go to MAC, but I did go to Ulta.. I got 3 new eye shadows..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/DSCF0001.jpg

(I would have posted it but the picture is huge)

I also got a cosmetics organizer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/Dscf0112.jpg

I forgot I bought a lamp, something like what MAC has.. bc my lighting was really bad..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/Dscf0113.jpg

I got it at Sears for 14.99!!

I also got some more, but its under fashion!!

I went to Ulta too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I already have Galaxy - it's nice, you'll like it, just go easy and apply a little at a time, cuz it's DARK! LOL I really like that organizer... I shoulda got one !!! (Figures!)
icon_rolleyes.gif
Well, I dropped a good $50 ... here's what I got...

1. Focus21 Seaplasma 'All Purpose Hair & Skin Moisturizer' (have used this when I was younger, Loved it... finally found it again!! Great on skin too!!)

2. Halo Gift set - comes with: Hydrating Shampoo & Cond.,High gloss Rinse, Color Sealant, Scented Candle & bag.

3. Ulta cheek color in GLOW

4. Ulta eyeshadows in: DREAM(light blue),MYSTIQUE (dark mauveish grey) & SWEET (light pink)

5. Revlon Ltd. Edition Blush in: FEELIN' FLIRTY (pink w/ lots of shimmer - good highlighter too)

6. Ulta Extreme Wear All Day Lipcolor in: PRETTY IN PINK

7. Ulta Lipcolor in: SHEER SHINE

8. Wet n' Wild Eye Expressions in: POP ART (cream shadows)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I went to Ulta too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I already have Galaxy - it's nice, you'll like it, just go easy and apply a little at a time, cuz it's DARK! LOL I really like that organizer... I shoulda got one !!! (Figures!)
icon_rolleyes.gif
Well, I dropped a good $50 ... here's what I got...

1. Focus21 Seaplasma 'All Purpose Hair & Skin Moisturizer' (have used this when I was younger, Loved it... finally found it again!! Great on skin too!!)

2. Halo Gift set - comes with: Hydrating Shampoo & Cond.,High gloss Rinse, Color Sealant, Scented Candle & bag.

3. Ulta cheek color in GLOW

4. Ulta eyeshadows in: DREAM(light blue),MYSTIQUE (dark mauveish grey) & SWEET (light pink)

5. Revlon Ltd. Edition Blush in: FEELIN' FLIRTY (pink w/ lots of shimmer - good highlighter too)

6. Ulta Extreme Wear All Day Lipcolor in: PRETTY IN PINK

7. Ulta Lipcolor in: SHEER SHINE

8. Wet n' Wild Eye Expressions in: POP ART (cream shadows)

LOL i was actually going to get Mystique eye shadow. lol. Did you get urs for 2.99? They have such nice colors, i wish i could buy them all LOL I got galaxy as a liner with my flat liner brush. I think it would be to dark for me to use as a eye shadow. I only tried Ulta's brand eye shadows. Also if u go on there website they have coupons sometimes so be sure to check that! I was also going to get Urban Decay's Midnight cowboy, but until my husband found out it was $15.00 he made me put it down
frown.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382 LOL i was actually going to get Mystique eye shadow. lol. Did you get urs for 2.99? They have such nice colors, i wish i could buy them all LOL I got galaxy as a liner with my flat liner brush. I think it would be to dark for me to use as a eye shadow. I only tried Ulta's brand eye shadows. Also if u go on there website they have coupons sometimes so be sure to check that! I was also going to get Urban Decay's Midnight cowboy, but until my husband found out it was $15.00 he made me put it down
frown.gif
Yup!! 2.99!! LOL I'm always using their coupons! Either the ones that come in the mail, the sunday paper, or I'll go to their website & print one out... this week their coupon is 20% off entire purchase... and all Ulta brand cosmetics are buy 2 get one free! God I love that store!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Didn't you get the mystique?? I thought It was one of the ones in your pic?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yup!! 2.99!! LOL I'm always using their coupons! Either the ones that come in the mail, the sunday paper, or I'll go to their website & print one out... this week their coupon is 20% off entire purchase... and all Ulta brand cosmetics are buy 2 get one free! God I love that store!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Didn't you get the mystique?? I thought It was one of the ones in your pic?

LOL you know what, your right. LOL I didnt realize. I picked up so many yesterday that I wanted, I didnt remember . LOL i havent used it yet, have you??

Originally Posted by itsd2382 LOL you know what, your right. LOL I didnt realize. I picked up so many yesterday that I wanted, I didnt remember . LOL i havent used it yet, have you?? Yeah, tried out my stuff when we went out to the movies last night... and again today - (in FOTD 1/30/05) The mystique really doesn't come out as dark as it looks... I did it in the crease, and you barely notice it over the 'sweet' shadow. Nice though... all their shadows are... lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looking good girls! I really like the look of Mystique.. Great hauls, i'm proud of you both
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back