Quantcast

We're back from Maui!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Just wanted to let all the wonderful users of our MakeupTalk that Tony and Reija are back from our 9 day excursion on the island of Maui. I'll compile a nice barrage of pictures in the days to come.

Just wanted to give a *WAVE* to everyone

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
welcome back you guys! hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your trip reija!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

Welcome back you two! Sorry to hear your vacation was so short




Yeah, 9 days is too short in Maui forsure! but the cool thing is that we live in a vacation area(Newport Beach, CA) very close the the beach with a really cool tropical swimming pool in our backyard. So we are always on vacation!!! lol
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
1
Welcome back Tony and Reija
We missed you both. Looking forward to seeing the photo's.

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, 9 days is too short in Maui forsure! but the cool thing is that we live in a vacation area(Newport Beach, CA) very close the the beach with a really cool tropical swimming pool in our backyard. So we are always on vacation!!! lol Tony....I feel jealousy coming up. it´s freezing cold right here, with rain and temperature in the 60´s F I guess. I watched O.C. today and it made me long for sun and heat
 
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Yay for Maui! I live on the Big Island and my husband and I would love to take a weekend to Maui, but $160 for 1 roundtrip is a bit much right now being unemployed


Hope you had a great time!

 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
Hey Tony and Reija Welcome back home!!!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed yourself and im glad you guys got to go away to such a gorgeous place before your next lil angel is born.
Cant wait to see the pic,especially the ones of Cameron


 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome back! looking forward to seeing more pics of anthony. That's a none too subtle HINT, Tony. Give'em up.
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Trisha

Welcome back Reija, Tony & bump!
Did Cameron go? x




Hi Trish!!! Oh did Cameron go? Of course
we never, EVER leave him back anytime. We even take him with on our anniversary dinners
He is part of us
He loved Maui

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by nydoll23

Hey Tony and Reija Welcome back home!!!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed yourself and im glad you guys got to go away to such a gorgeous place before your next lil angel is born.
Cant wait to see the pic,especially the ones of Cameron




Thanks Gwen! Will up uploading some soon....day or so..
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Arielle

Tony....I feel jealousy coming up. it´s freezing cold right here, with rain and temperature in the 60´s F I guess. I watched O.C. today and it made me long for sun and heat




GIGGLE Andrea. Yeah, we are back in OC now loving it
Nice warm weather here. But Maui was a bit warmer
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Jennifer

welcome back! looking forward to seeing more pics of anthony.


Yep, I'll post some more up soon....I'm sure he will love that ROFL
 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
Welcome back guys!

hehe, you said 9 days was too short, we were only able to spend 5 full days (excluding the travel days) in Kauai on our honeymoon! (And the travel days were awful ... 16 hours of flying and layovers, since we live in the Midwest, and hubby is terrified of flying!) However it was awesome and we'll go back as soon as we can afford it!


Looking forward to seeing your pictures, I'd like to see what some of the other islands look like!


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
477
Reaction score
0
Welcome back!-We take our 4 year old daughter with us wherever we go to. She loved Hawaii too. Couldn't imagine being without her for more than a night. She just started staying the night at Grandma and Pop-Pops house by herself a couple of months ago. It is exactly 1 mile from our driveway to theirs.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Trish!!! Oh did Cameron go? Of course
we never, EVER leave him back anytime. We even take him with on our anniversary dinners
He is part of us
He loved Maui

 

Latest posts

Top