We're back from Maui!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Home! Now back to reality !!!
icon_mad.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just wanted to let all the wonderful users of our MakeupTalk that Tony and Reija are back from our 9 day excursion on the island of Maui. I'll compile a nice barrage of pictures in the days to come.
Just wanted to give a *WAVE* to everyone

Welcome Back Tony and Reija. 9 days is very short but you're right! After seeing the picture of your pool, you are in a vacation atmosphere already
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla

Welcome Back Tony and Reija. 9 days is very short but you're right! After seeing the picture of your pool, you are in a vacation atmosphere already
icon_cheesygrin.gif

THanks LLLLLLLLIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Welcome Back Tony & Reija!!! TONY!!!!! thats soooo awesome i was at maui like lahaina and also oahu last year for 9 days too where did u stay???? its sooo gorgeous there hope ya had fun!

Originally Posted by chellebelle99

TONY!!!!! thats soooo awesome i was at maui like lahaina and also oahu last year for 9 days too where did u stay???? its sooo gorgeous there hope ya had fun!

Hi Chelle!!! We stayed in Kehei in between Lahaina and Wialia! So nice there.
thanks!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Chelle!!! We stayed in Kehei in between Lahaina and Wialia! So nice there.
thanks!

wow yea that is nice we stayed at the marriott ocean's club resort in lahaina !!!! what did you guys do??we drove a lot to see the ocean views and went to the aquarium but mostly the beach !

wow yea that is nice we stayed at the marriott ocean's club resort in lahaina !!!! what did you guys do??we drove a lot to see the ocean views and went to the aquarium but mostly the beach !

We stayed in a condo. Not so "resortie", no tourists. We snorkled everyday and went to the beach. The beach isn't that big of a deal to us as we live VERY close to the beach in Southern CA (5 mins walking)
We went to the old Lahina luau and went on the Quicksilver board and snorkled Molikini. Was soo nice to snorkle with sea turtles

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We stayed in a condo. Not so "resortie", no tourists. We snorkled everyday and went to the beach. The beach isn't that big of a deal to us as we live VERY close to the beach in Southern CA (5 mins walking)
We went to the old Lahina luau and went on the Quicksilver board and snorkled Molikini. Was soo nice to snorkle with sea turtles

that sounds soooooo fun snorkeling! wow i shoud have done that well i live in VA so the beach is a big deal to me! lol! a condo that sounds reallllly nice

that sounds soooooo fun snorkeling! wow i shoud have done that well i live in VA so the beach is a big deal to me! lol! a condo that sounds reallllly nice

Thanks Chelle! Do you live near DC?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Thanks Chelle! Do you live near DC? i live about 2 hours from D.C ive been there its fun and i am going in August for a concert

i live about 2 hours from D.C ive been there its fun and i am going in August for a concert

Ah i see, we were in DC one year ago April, was fun.

Latest posts

Back