What´s your favorite bronzer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by keaLoha Arielle, if you have access to Armani, try their Sheer Powder Bronzer #1. It's not too shimmery, but gives the perfect bronzey glow.
Also, if you have acess to drugstore/chemist brands, check out Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze in Gold n Glitz. That's my ultimate favorite b/c it casts a soft shimmer & the bronze effect doesn't make anyone look orange...unless of course, the user has a heavy hand.
eek.gif

I actually bought the Bonne Bell bronzer during my last US trip and I like to use it when I´m already tan and I love the shimmer. but I feel like it doesn´t have enough color to it.
I don´t know if I can get Armani cosmetics here...will do some research! Thank!!

Originally Posted by Arielle I actually bought the Bonne Bell bronzer during my last US trip and I like to use it when I´m already tan and I love the shimmer. but I feel like it doesn´t have enough color to it.
I don´t know if I can get Armani cosmetics here...will do some research! Thank!!

Perhaps you could layer the two to create the look you want.
wink.gif

Have you tried Bobbi Brown's Bronze Shimmerbrick? That might contain just the right amount of color & shimmer you're looking for.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Perhaps you could layer the two to create the look you want.
wink.gif

Have you tried Bobbi Brown's Bronze Shimmerbrick? That might contain just the right amount of color & shimmer you're looking for.

ok I just checked...no armani here in Austria. we are being left out over here as usual ;-(
I think I´m gonna get the BB Shimmerbrick-although i was gonna get something cheaper. but bronzers last ages for me so it´s worth the money, right?

I use Physician's Formula bronzer but I don't use the brush it came with. I apply with essence of beauty fan brush and I always get compliments.

Thanks ladies.

I'm definitely going to check out Park Av. Princess and MAC refined Gold.

I always read raves about Nars Laguna which i believe is shimmery as well, i should check that out too.

ty

I use Scott Barnes (available @ some Nordstrom, Saks, and ScottBarnesbeauty.com) His colors have that soft focus effect. He is/was JLo's MU artist.

i heard major great things about Tarte's mineral powder bronzer in Park Avenue Princess =) right now I use MAC's refined matte suntan & refined enriched bronze..

I love, love, love, love Joppa's Caribbean bronzer, it's the perfect shade of brown that I can use as a blush or a bronzer.

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

It's the only bronzer that is neither too dark nor too orange for me.

Cargos Bronzer is awesome. I tried the Nars Laguna and it was too sparkly for me but the Cargo was perfect.

How about Hoola by Benefit or Dallas. I wear these all year round and I build up the intensity as required

I only use bronzer in the summer. Only one I've tried that didn't make me look "dirty" was WnW Acapulco Glow.

Chanel Silky Bronzing Powder in Canyon & MAC Shooting Star MSF. Eventually I'll look into Tarte PAP too.

So I just saw that contouring tutorial and I absolutely loved it!

I'm looking for a nice bronzer that will light up my complexion but preferably not too shimmery. I used to wear the Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer but I'd prefer a powder bronzer since I found the mousse to be a little heavy for my skin.

Anyway, any bronzers you ladies like? Oh and keep in mind that I am naturally tanned with brown eyes and black hair so... a darker shade would be ideal.

Thanks in advance!!!!

I like the Laura Mercier pressed bronzing powders, but you'd have to check to make sure they're dark enough for you. L'Oreal HIP is good as well and has a light and dark shade.

Back