What am I doing on MuT at this time of night on a Saturday!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm working late tonight. I slacked off on work during the week, and I want to catch up because the house is really quiet tonight. I have big plans for going to clubs and shows next week, so I don't feel like I'm missing any exciting Saturday nightlife.

I'm just multi-tasking while I wait for files to upload and download!

I am right here with ya! What kind of trouble will you bet getting yourself into next week?

Originally Posted by Marisol I am right here with ya! What kind of trouble will you bet getting yourself into next week? Well so far I'm going to see a band called Gram Rabbit in SF on Monday, and on Wednesday night I hope to go out to a club in SF. Then on Saturday I'm going to a big dinner with some old friends. I got paid for my work-from-home work today, so I have lots of $$ for drinking!!

Never heard of Gram Rabbit. Are they a local band? Where are they playing at? I was at the Red Devil Lounge last night on Pilk & Clay last night. You ever heard of it?

Originally Posted by Marisol I am right here with ya! What kind of trouble will you bet getting yourself into next week? LOL I hit the post button too quickly.I'm guessing that you had such a big night out last night that you're staying in tonight.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl LOL I hit the post button too quickly.I'm guessing that you had such a big night out last night that you're staying in tonight.

You got that right!
10_7_6.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Never heard of Gram Rabbit. Are they a local band? Where are they playing at? I was at the Red Devil Lounge last night on Pilk & Clay last night. You ever heard of it? Gram Rabbit is apparently out of SoCal. I've never heard of them, but a couple of my friends are big fans, and I don't often pass up any opportunity to go out. They will be at Cafe Du Nord on Market St. near Castro. I've heard of the Red Devil Longue. I see their ads in all the newspapers! Did they have something special going on last night or were you the special event?

I have heard of Cafe Du Nord but never been to it. Hope you have fun.

The Red Devil Lounge has live music almost every day. Whether its local bands to some more famous ones. Its a cool bar, sort of a New Orleans feel to it. Very laid back, good drinks and good people. Wonderbread 5 was playing there last night. Have you ever heard of them? They are a Jackson 5 cover band but they also do some more current song covers.

Originally Posted by Marisol I have heard of Cafe Du Nord but never been to it. Hope you have fun.
The Red Devil Lounge has live music almost every day. Whether its local bands to some more famous ones. Its a cool bar, sort of a New Orleans feel to it. Very laid back, good drinks and good people. Wonderbread 5 was playing there last night. Have you ever heard of them? They are a Jackson 5 cover band but they also do some more current song covers.

I've never heard of them, but a Jackson 5 cover band MUST be a lot of fun!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol If you like fun cover bands, you should definately check them out. They play all over the Bay Area. Ever heard of Tainted Love or the Cheeseballs? They are also fun cover bands.
Wonderbread 5

Tainted Love

The Cheeseballs

5_1_115.gif
5_1_124.gif
5_5_138.gif

hmmm the cheese balls sound pretty interesting,lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 hmmm the cheese balls sound pretty interesting,lol
smile.gif
They are a fun band!

Latest posts

Back