Quantcast

What are your biggest frustrations with your hair?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I want to know what are some of your biggest frustrations with your hair! This could be styling issues, texture issues, products that aren't working, I want to hear anything and everything! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi Monica! Let me answer your question. Ever since I had my hair dyed and re bonded it has been never the same. I have brittle and frizzy hair. There are also days that I will feel that it's the worst day ever, like my hair will look really bad and I can't do anything about it except to just tie it in a tight bun. But thanks to a natural shampoo and conditioner that I've been using. I never had a bad or worst day in my life again. 

Reaction score
The most frustrating thing is thin and short hair. It really creates problems while doing any hairstyle. But thank god I have a solution for it too. I use hair exertions so that I also have thick and long hairs.

Reaction score
The most Frustrating THing is Short hair. and DandRuff

Reaction score
One fo the biggest frustration with my hair is that when I put cap the my hair style not the same as I combed it when I styled it my hair get dead what can I do in such situation ..

Reaction score
Hey, my hair are very light. Yeah sometimes it is good but sometimes it annoys me. 

Reaction score
The schwarzkoff categorically does not suit me. Awful firm. Dandruff, hair loss. I already thought that I had dermatitis, it turned out - it was just necessary to change the shampoo

Latest posts