What are your favorite shoe brands/designers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
What are your favorite shoe brands or designers? Either shoes that you tend to buy or shoes that you wish you could buy
biggrin.gif

I tend to buy Steve Madden shoes. They're reasonably priced and have cute shoes.

I LOVE Christian Louboutin shoes, but don't think I could ever buy them because they're sooo expensive.

Originally Posted by Liz What are your favorite shoe brands or designers? Either shoes that you tend to buy or shoes that you wish you could buy
biggrin.gif

I tend to buy Steve Madden shoes. They're reasonably priced and have cute shoes.

I LOVE Christian Louboutin shoes, but don't think I could ever buy them because they're sooo expensive.

I love Louboutin...what size are you Liz? I have a couple I still haven't worn yet! While I was moving I was surprised at how many shoes I have that I don't remember buying
icon_redface.gif
Other than my sneakers, I'm not too partial to any one brand as long as it's high! I usually tend to buy shoes from designers I buy outfits from so they all match, but I have lots of designers-mostly high end. I used to like Jimmy Choo, but I had 2 pairs where the heel broke-so no more of those. I like Manolos, but they're not coming out with styles like they used to-so haven't bought those in a while. Giuseppe Zanotti and Casadei always have cool shoes, UGH! there's so many shoe designers now, but I'm even pickier about my shoes than I am my handbags.

Steve Madden

Nine West

Jimmy Choo

MANOLO BLAHNIK (or anything that Sarah Jessica Parker wears - shoes)

Dior (I love anything Dior)

....None of which I buy. Shoe trends change so much that I would find I'd wear each pair so little that I would just look for mimics or similar shoes at Payless or Target or wherever. Now, I'm reverting to classic pointed toe pumps/heeled sandals. Very seldom will you see me wearing a flat shoe. I probably have about 30 pairs of shoes/boots/sandals/athletic shoes total (at the least).

I'll post my shoe collection soon. I'm off tomorrow
icon_biggrin.gif

No work, my son is with his father and not a darn thing to do, but practice my mu looks and a bit of laundry.

i'm a 41/10 i think. i have big feet (thanks dad)
icon_redface.gif

i've only tried on designer shoes twice, so i think i'm a 41 or at least a 41.5

but i just tried on some steve maddens where i'm usually a 10 and they were too big! i think i lost weight in my feet. lol

when i go to SF later on this month, i'm going to check out neimans and saks to see what size i wear.

nine west

colin stuart

via spiga

jimmy choo

kenneth cole

michael kors

roberto cavalli

but i'm on the lookout for others! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

as opinionated as i am and considering how much i love shoes, there's no designers or companies that i'd call my favorite... i just keep a look out for whatever is cute right then, regardless of who made it...

My favorites are Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo but that doesn't mean I can buy them..
icon_rolleyes.gif
I usually settle with Steve Madden, Nine West, etc.

Louboutin, Jimmy, Manolos, Zanotti, Dior, Kenneth Cole and gotta have my Pumas. There are more, but I only took a quick glance in my shoe closet before posting.

I like Hobbs (I have 2 pairs of boots and 1 pair of sandals), and I;d love to have some Marc Jacobs or Vivienne Westwood shoes.

Originally Posted by Liz i'm a 41/10 i think. i have big feet (thanks dad)
icon_redface.gif
. i've only tried on designer shoes twice, so i think i'm a 41 or at least a 41.5

but i just tried on some steve maddens where i'm usually a 10 and they were too big! i think i lost weight in my feet. lol

when i go to SF later on this month, i'm going to check out neimans and saks to see what size i wear.

Oh well, I'm a 7-7.5, so I guess I won't be sending you any of my shoes. Damn! I'll just have to wear them
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Oh well, I'm a 7-7.5, so I guess I won't be sending you any of my shoes. Damn! I'll just have to wear them
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol. darn! i have big feet
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Oh well, I'm a 7-7.5, so I guess I won't be sending you any of my shoes. Damn! I'll just have to wear them
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You can send me some shoes Envy! lol!

Some of my fave shoe designers are (not that I can afford them...):

*Jimmy Choo

*Manolo Blahnik

*Dior

*Christian Louboutin

louboutins of course, moschino, marc jacobs and french sole just to name a few... Of course, in real life, my wardrobe is packed with hundreds of pairs of super cheap shoes from markets in thailand, and sales in sydney. I LOVE cheap shoes. When I say I love moschino or louboutins I mean I adore their style, but I would never pay that much for a pair of shoes - they're too easily damaged, to easily painful or impractical or go out of fashion in a flash, which is why I probably spend on average $30 aust. for a pair of shoes
smile.gif

Hi,

My favorite shoe designer is Manolo Blahnik. His shoes feel so good on my feet. I do have shoes by Manolo, Bruno Magli, Bally, Vera Wang and Lilly. I hope to also own a pair by Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin.

Dianna Ferrari and Sandler as they make them in my size (11 Australian) and they are good quality and comphy and have a good range of styles.

I usually look to see whats on sale at the time, my choice is limited as most retailers stock up to a 10. Target do go up to an 11 where a number of my shoes are purchased.

I don't tend to look at the designer shoes as I know there is simply no way I will pay that much.

Latest posts

Back