What are your favorite sunglasses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been wearing vintage frames from my Gramma's glasses for years. She had lots of different frames from the '50's through the '70's. I have been wearing a pair of her Stendhal frames with my lenses put in that are quire similar to Rayban Wayfarers as well as another pair that have rather large lenses. They are really trendy right now, and my insurance pays for my lenses. I have found some of the same frames on eBay, and they seem to be reasonable. I am going to stick with my vintage frames for now.

Louis Vuitton aviator glasses I bought a few years ago although with a broken heart I seem to have misplaced them

My favorite sunglasses are made from italian mazzucchelli acetate or plastic. This is the difference between high quality sunglasses that cost over $200 and the cheap ones you get at the department stores.
Most brands like RayBan, MK, kate Spade, coach, etc are cheaply made and the company that paid to use the brand, just slaps the logo on them.
I would look into luxury collections like Face a Face, Etnia Barcelona, Salt or Fysh. These are companies that most people are not familiar with but they specialize in designing luxury eyewear to last a long time and feel amazing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200827-082428_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200827-082428_Google.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20200827-082510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200827-082510_Chrome.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20200827-082603_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200827-082603_Chrome.jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 27
I get migraines all day long so ANY glare or extra light really does me in. Because of this I buy a lot of inexpensive glasses because I cannot be with them. I have multiple pairs in my car, my purse, my house etc. I am not the most careful either so once these get scratched up I replace them. I invested in a super dark pair from Chanel. Worst pair I ever bought. Come to think of it I have no idea where they even went. I buy Juicy, Vera Wang, I have Oakleys but not a fan of them as much, and pretty much whatever I can find at Ross and DD's. As long as they are the style I like then I don't care the name on the side.

I have so many brands and types of sunnies. I also have cases for every pair. My favorites are the oversized .
My House of Harlow sunnies always get noticed.

Attachments

• 1598542331939-1192358399.jpg
    1598542331939-1192358399.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
I've have been wearing my black Coach brand Jackie O. type sunglasses forever. I've had them a few years so I'm probably behind the trends but I don't really care, they are still my favorites. LOL

Latest posts

Back