What are your favorite winter fragrances?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love love love Aquolina Choclovers. Its so yummy! I just about bought that last spring, I still want to.
smile.gif

So many, so many..... With Love by Hilary Duff or Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman.

L'Occitane Ambre and Neroli

JPG Classique

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle - I use this one regardles of the season

i love what i call "fairy" scents, scents that can take you to another world. so i keep using them during winter. so it would be Noa Perle from Cacharel, or currently Beyond Paradize from Estee Lauder.

I love Victoria's Secret Basic Instinct...but I see they have gotten rid of that line and now only sell it on special occasions! I hate it when they do that.... This stuff gets ALOT of compliments, mostly from men. Gotta love that!

hmm... i dont really have different perfumes for different seasons....i have different perfumes for different moods!!

oh i love cool water for the summer though...

Since I`m not a big lover of some heavy sweet oriental scents that should probably suit for winter, I would say that I only wear perfumes that are universal i.e., good for any season or any time of day. Right now, it`s Marina de Bourbon`s "Princess"" (a light very feminine scent). But, I have some new perfume love which is still in my "wish list" --it`s Sara Jessica Parker`s one

the cooler weather the better sweeter fragrances is!

I love sweet things from skindecent(a canadian etailer),they make lots of bakery scents!!

I love : Fresh waffle Cone and Pink ambrosia!!!

In the winter, especially around the holidays, I like to wear Bitter Orange by Agraria. It is spicy and reminds you of Christmas smells.

Latest posts

Back