What color do you have on your toes? Do you match them with your fingernails?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scarlet Fox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've got a little french pedi type thing I did on my toes. It's red with black tips. And I didn't paint my fingernails to match. They aren't painted yet Sounds cute!
smile.gif

usually clear or very sheer white for fingers, this week L'oreal trust fund baby on toes with gobs of glitter clear over. just cant get over those light pinks!

I use co-ordinating colours for my fingers and toes. Or if I'm using a light pink on my fingers then I use a darker pink (same pink spectrum) on my toes. I rarely do them the same...I've only done that once for my sister's wedding

And I <3 OPI =D

Toes are OPI's Linkin park with nothing but clear on my finger nails.

I love OPI. Great colors. Has anyone tried the nail polish that changes color in the sun? I bought some when I was on vacation in the Bahamas. Different...

Most of the time I don't wear anything on my fingers but when I do I always match. After my shower tonight, I want to paint them hot pink.

Hi there, i always change colour of finger and toe nails , as i use acrylic on my toes aswell as my fingers, lets my clients see what diffrent nail art designs i do, good for buisness, x Roma

Right now I have 2 broken nails ( acrylic) and I need a fill so bad. I have been too busy to care, but it looks nasty!! I am in the beauty business and that doesn't look good at all!! Maybe today I will find the time. Purple sounds good this time!

I generally do match my toes and fingers, but lately I've been wearing either OPI Bubble Bath or Samoan Sand on my nails, so it doesn't really "not match" my toes. Currently, I have OPI Los Cabos Coral on my toes, and OPI Samoan Sand w/ NYC Powder Puff over it on my fingernails... Although, it's "Nail Day," so it'll change by tonight LOL!

I generally do not match my fingers and toes. Since I wear my natural nails long, I gotta take of the lacquer from time to time and do deep treatments for my fingers and nails beds. I do this more often for fingers than for toes.

I paint my toes more often than my nails, but when I do paint my nails I make sure they match my toes. I type a lot for work, so I chip my nail polish too quickly after my manicure.

Latest posts

Back