What color do you have on your toes? Do you match them with your fingernails?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never match my fingers and toes. My fingers are always a light pink and my toes a dark pink. I'm not a fan of red.

I try to match them unless the nails are a nude color then I put any other vibrant color on the toes. If my nails are red then the toes are red too. Or I can apply the same color but with different intensity, i.e. I can apply a deep pink on the toes and a light pink on the hands.

Hi. I am new here
15hg.gif

Anyways, I have red on my toenails and clear on my hands.

I wear clear on my fingernails but on my toes I'm wearing OPI I only drink champagne

I always wear clear on my fingers except when Im going out somewhere special then I tend to match my toes and feet. At the moment I have a really dark red on my toes, but the colour changes depending on what I like at the time.

i usually paint my toenails metallic blue and my finger nails black. i don't like it when they are all matching.

I never try to match the colors on my hands and feet too! This week my fingernails are Pink and my toenails are painted with something between pink and purple. sometimes i love crazy colors on my toenails like green and blue
biggrin.gif
just for me...i wear socks lol and no one can see it
tongue.gif

I always have my toenails painted if I ever paint my nails they MUST match!

my toenails are painted blue and white polk-a-dots . i had acrylics on my fingernails but i pulled them off because they made typing a hassle. and i never try to match my toenails with my fingernails.

Latest posts

Back