What color do you have on your toes? Do you match them with your fingernails?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark on my toes, and bare nails... I need to go get a new Bubble Bath since I gave mine away
frown.gif

(I normally match my toes & nails, as I said before, but I'll wear Bubble Bath on my fingers regardless of what's on my toes!)

you dont have to match colours just as long as they dont clash, i always do light on the nails and dark on the toes and i always recommend it to clients as well, but whatever anyone wants to do is fine.. as long as you work it then its good!

a nice colour is OPI's Ill Take the Cake from their garden line, if you want something clean and natural Samoand Sand is by far my ultimate fave and Fit for a Queensland part of their Australian line.. a pearly white! did it the whole summer and part of fall.. check out the Russian line! amazing colours there!

I painted my toenails black (Onyx Rush by Maybelline) and my fingernails are dark blue (Russian Navy by O.P.I.). I usually don't match my toenails and my fingernails. I like having them painted different colors.

I have a pearly pink on my toenails. Nope, don't match them with my fingernails. Not on purpose at least.

my toes are black at the moment..

my fingers and toes arent usually the same color but they're almost always corresponding colors.. except now and it looks ridiculous.. I think I'll go repaint my toes now.

Not usually. I always have my toes painted & love to get pedicures & manicures. Color on my fingers is a rare occasion because I have to be covert.

Love when my wife & I are matching...she thinks its fun 2 & a perfect excuse to play footsies in bed.

Hugz,

Petra

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nothing on my toes at the moment and I don't worry about matching. Same here.

Rarely.. Gels nails, and I do my toes whenever. I usually do one red/bright pink and the other light shimmer or nude.

I always match or at least co ordinate them.

My toe nails are lime green and my fingernails are candy pink and lime green (alternated)

I always match color on my fingers and my nailtoes ,it's very sexy and irresistible

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif my toenails are a bright orangy coral color which I dusted with loads of orange/yellow glitter while they were still wet, so they're a super 3d sparkley orange. thats an awesome idea!
my toes are sparkly blue at the moment, nothing on my fingers.

I like to match the nailpolish with the whole outfit.

Right now my toes and fingers are both pink, but different shades. My fingernails are a light pink Essie shade, and my toes are a hot pink Avon shade!

It really depends on what mood I'm in when I get a manicure or pedicure... Sometimes they match, sometimes they don't.. but right now, they both match.. my favorite shade "Touch of Tan"... very neutral
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back