• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What companies have you gotten samples from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got samples from these companies in the last few weeks-

Avlon
Circ Cell
Dr. hauschka
Ellis Faas
Fresh
Pevonia
Sea flora
Shamanuti
Skyn Iceland
Tammy Fender

I have run out of new companies to contact. If anyone has a list please do share. 

Thanks  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They have started sending out emails to the winners. Did you win anything? I got nothing!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I won a L'oreal Mythic Oil and received it on Friday.

I heard some companies do not send emails, just mail the gifts unannounced. Keep an eye on your mailbox, hopefully you will receive something soon.

Okay. Here is my progress so far. I started last night. Any suggestions?

YES
Dermalogica
Embryolisse
Fresh
Jane Iredale
Jessi Curl
Jurlique
ORIBE
Paula's Choice
Studio Gear
vbeauté

MAYBE
Juice Beauty

NO
12 Benefits 
100% Pure / Purity Cosmetics
Acure
Amika
Blissoma
Fat Hair (offered code FHTENOFF for 10% off)
EO Products  (offered code TRYEO for 15% off) 
LANEIGE
Living Proof
Liz Earle
Malin+Goetz
Miss Jessie's
Ren
R+CO
Supergoop
Whish (offered code samplenc for 30% off and free shipping) 
Yalmeh Beauty (offered code PF99D82W40IO5 for 30% off)

I won a L'oreal Mythic Oil and received it on Friday.

I heard some companies do not send emails, just mail the gifts unannounced. Keep an eye on your mailbox, hopefully you will receive something soon.
I've entered all but two times in each hourly giveaway that they had, so it's more than likely just get it in the mail kind of thing. Was there any paticular post you saw that said they do notify you about a prize that you may have won?

Hi im new to this forum and to this post i have only just begun to read through this post its such a great topic and its so wonderful that everyone is sharing and helping each other out with what company have said yes and who has said no.So i was wondering if there was any samples theres throughout this thread if so is there anyone that could tell me what page they are on. If not is there anyone on here that would like to help me out and give me some pointers on how to write to these company. I have never wrote to a company before asking for samples. The only time i have wrote to a company was to tell them when i had a problem with a product well thank you so much in advance for the help and thank you so much to all the wonderful woman who have made this thread and helped each other out.

I've entered all but two times in each hourly giveaway that they had, so it's more than likely just get it in the mail kind of thing. Was there any paticular post you saw that said they do notify you about a prize that you may have won?
Under the sweepstakes rules here it is said the notification e-mails will be sent.

I received an e-mail from the PR agency rep a few days before receiving my gift.

I saw another person on Instagram who won the suitcase but she said she did not receive any notification, the suitcase just appeared at her doorstep out of nowhere.

Hope we see a magical suitcase at our doorsteps, too  :wub:   

Under the sweepstakes rules here it is said the notification e-mails will be sent.

I received an e-mail from the PR agency rep a few days before receiving my gift.

I saw another person on Instagram who won the suitcase but she said she did not receive any notification, the suitcase just appeared at her doorstep out of nowhere.

Hope we see a magical suitcase at our doorsteps, too  :wub:   
Someone already won a suitcase? Wow!

I am still to win anything at all and I had entered almost all of them. I have my fingers crossed for the suitcase as well. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There is a post on slickdeals which is posting everytime allure is declaring the winners. 

Many people have got something without being informed via email. Many got an email notification letting them know that they won something. 

Yes
Aubrey Organics
Bare Escentuals
DevaCurl
Epionce
Kate Somerville
Kjaer Weis
LPAR
NeoStrata
Nuxe
Palmetto Derma
Sabon
Shamanuti 
Syntronics

No
Alima
Aura Cacia
Ecco Bella
Frizz Off
KohGenDo
Murad
Nourish Organics
Pacifica
Pura D'or
RMS Beauty
Strivectin
Suki
S.W. Basics of Brooklyn  (Code Rachel for $12 off two or more mini sizes)
Tata Harper
True Natural
Vasanti

YES

Lucrece

Punch Skincare

Sea-flora

NO

Airelle Skin (offered 15% discount using code "loveyourskin")

Boscia
Clark's Botanicals
Hayadi (offered code happyhair for 20% off your purchase)
Osea
Previse
TruSelf Organics

YES

ARCONA*

Aquareveal*
Bioelements*
B. Kamins*
derma e* (catalog)
DHC* (catalog)
Dr. Brandt*
Egyptian Magic*
Eslor*
Farmhouse Fresh* (one time exception)
Mychelle*
Pevonia*

NO
AMOREPACIFIC*
Beauty Addicts* (offered 2[SIZE=medium]0% off your first purchase [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]with[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] code BA20SAMPLE[/SIZE][SIZE=medium])[/SIZE]
Blissoma*
Captain Blankenship*
Circ-Cell*
Emani*
Eva NYC*
Jason*
One Love Organics*
Red Apple Lipstick*Sulwhasoo*

Back