• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What companies have you gotten samples from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biorepublic gives one free sheet mask when you sign up. They send a code to redeem during checkout.

Has anyone gotten any hair care products? The last time i did this (August) i got tons of skin and bodycare. Now i'm more focused on haircare, hopefully i can get some dry shampoos. Any suggestions?

I don't know whether anyone is still reading this but I got a lot of help from reading this thread. Here's the list of companies that have said yes to me-

Amore Pacific
Arcona
Aubrey Organics
Babor
Bare Minerals
Blum naturals
Charlotte Tilbury 
Circ Cell
DHC
Drunken Elephant
EB5
Egyptian Magic
EO Hair 
Epionce
Fat Hair
First aid beauty
Hermes
Hylunia
Jane Iredale
Joie
Juice Beauty
Key West Aloe
Kjaer Weis
Lalique
Living Proof
Mychelle
Narciso Rodriguez
NeoStrata
Number 4
Omorovicza
Oribe
Paco Rabanne
Paula’s Choice
R+ Co
Studio Gear
Sunday Riley
Thiery Mugler
Tuel Skin Care
Uspicy
Young Blood
Thank you!

My list so far. If there is any people would like to add!

1.BareMinerals, 2.Caldrea, 3.DermOrangics,4.Dr Hauschka, 5.EveLom,6. Garnier, 7.Hermes, 8.Jergen's, 9.La Prairie,

10 Loccitane,11 Mrs meyer's Clean Day, 12 Solay Wellness, 13 Syntonics,14 Tend Skin, 15 Texture My Way, 16 The All Natural Face, 17 100% pure,21 Drops ,18 Aesop, 19 African Pride, 20 Agave oil , 21 Aloe Source, 22 Archipelago, 23 Arcona, 24 Aubrey Organics, 25 Aunt Jackies, 26 Auromere, 26 Australian Gold 27 ,Babor 28 Beauty Society, 29 Becca, 30 Beecology,Benefit,Bio Elements,Blackbox Cosmetics,Blue-Emu,bulknaturaloils com,California Tan,Clinique,Color Science,Coty/Marc Jacobs,Crabtree and Evelyn,Curl Care,Curlisto,Designer Skin,Dessert Essence,DHC,Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps,Eco Styler,Ellis Faas,Elysee,Enspri Skincare,EOHair,Epionce,Erno Lazlo,Evolution man,Exuviance,Fekkai,First Aid Beauty,Fragonard,Gratiae,Helios,Hempz,Jane Iredale,John Frieda,Joie fragrance ,Juara ,Juice Beauty,Jurlique,Just Neem,Kate Sommerville,KeraCar Hempz,Kerstin Florian,Kjaer Weis,Koh gen do,La Bella Donna,Lady Gaga,Lalique,Lauren Brooke Cosmetics,Lavera,LaVigne Skincare,Little Green,Living Proof,Loreal,Malin & Goetz,Mane & Tail,Mario Bedescu,Matrix Biolage,Maven,Mega Growth,Moody Sisters,Murad,MyChelle ,Napoleon Perdis,Naturopathica,Nazalie,Neostrata,Nest,NIA 24,Nubian,Nunaat,Nutiva,Nuxe,Ole Henricksen,OleHenriksen,omorovicza,Oribe Haircare,Original Sprout,Oromovicza,Oscar Blandi,Oscar De La Renta,OSEA,Ouidad,Paul & Joe,Paula's Choice,Pharmagel,Phermagel Dermalogica, Ren, Replens,Restorsea,ReVive,Sachajuan,SamyFat,Sancueticals,Seventh Generation,SimplyOrganic oil ,Sisley,skyn ICELAND,Smooth n' Shine,Stassels,Studio Gear,Suki,Sulwhasoo,Sunology,Swedish Beauty,syntonics,Tammy Fender Holistic Skincare,Tend Skin,The laundress,Thierry Mugler,Thymes,Tocca,Tokyo Milk, Tory Burch,Tree Hut,Tuel Skincare,Uniquely Emu,Veria Innerdosha,Wei,Weleda,Wholly Hemp,XtendLife
This is my really crappy created list of all the people who said yes to me two years ago. I dont know if this helps anyone

Eyyo! Im emailing a ton of companies tonight including some new ones. 
Yknow I still have samples left from my last time I went crazy with them? And that includes me giving away some of them! Well Im about to get right back into them again so! 

Kitty - I am new here -- I am going to go on a sample hunt now!! Lets keep each other posted who we receive from yes?

I've received from Hermes, thierry mulger (beautiful packaging they sent, a wax sealed card and lovely samples!), Oscar De La Renta, and I think that's it so far. I haven't been working too hard on it because I haven't had anyone to share my progress with.

Biorepublic gives one free sheet mask when you sign up. They send a code to redeem during checkout.
Biorepublic actually never honored these. They just collected emails and then cancelled all of the free masks in orders. After a month or so they sent out some generic discount codes, not cool! :/

I am so jealous of all the samples I'm reading that people got, it's good to know that it's a widespread practice though rather than just limited to a few companies that give them out!

I always try to shop at a place again that gave me free samples.

Latest posts

Back