What concealer brands do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For face, I have the Benefit Galactic Sheild for my zits

For eyes, I use a ton of different stuff: Benefit Lemon Aid for top lid, High Brow pencil for inner corners of eye and lately I've been using Benefit Lyin' Eyes gel concealer for under eye with Benefit Ooh La Lift firming gel mixed in. I am starting to get fine lines under my eyes.. so I am packing on the stuff!!!!

Addicted to

MAC
claps.gif

I have:

MAC - the pot and the tube

Models Prefer

Prescriptives - in the tube

Bobbi Brown concealer kit

Provoke (UK brand)

Ariane Poole

And none of them cover my dark circles without making them too obvious
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha You should seriously try the KA! x Bobby Brown.....must have!
claps.gif

Models Prefer....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Clinique....
icon_lol.gif

Lancome and Kanebo. I like the Kanebo best, it's my HG. I have very dark undereye circles, and it covers it the whole day!

i own lancome, l'oreal, MAC, bobbi brown, physicians formula, and i think that's it. bobbi brown is my favorite for my dark circles and MAC for blemishes, along with physicians formula (i use the green one to get rid of the red). looooove it.

okay, i really need to get my hands on some of that kanebo stuff! midgard, which concealer is it exactly?

Originally Posted by Jennifer i own lancome, l'oreal, MAC, bobbi brown, physicians formula, and i think that's it. bobbi brown is my favorite for my dark circles and MAC for blemishes, along with physicians formula (i use the green one to get rid of the red). looooove it.
okay, i really need to get my hands on some of that kanebo stuff! midgard, which concealer is it exactly?

This is my darling :icon_love
http://kanebo-international.com/news/f_concealer.html

i'm currently using prescriptives camoflauge kit in level 5. works pretty well for me.

I generally rely on Paula Dorf Magic Stick Concealer and Benefit Ooh La Lift. I used to use Urban Decay Jungle Cover, but I couldn't get it to work on dark under eye circles. If anyone loves or wants to try Jungle Cover PM me and it's yours!

Originally Posted by Midgard Lancome and Kanebo. I like the Kanebo best, it's my HG. I have very dark undereye circles, and it covers it the whole day! hey which lancome one are u using? cause i heard there's one that's specifically for undereyecircles

I've tried practically everything and the absolute best concealer for undereye circles is Make Up Forever Lift Concealer. It's the BEST.

I have yet to find one I like, right now I have ....

Prescriptives Camoflauge Cream and Max Factor Panstick (actually a foundation) -- both are too dark for my skin but have a good, thick consistency so I try mixing them with other products.

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor -- noncomedogenic (won't clog pores) and it matches my skin well so I use it for blemishes, but it kind of cakes up and does weird things when I use it under my eyes.

I really ought to look into some other concealors but I haven't found time to go shopping lately...

Originally Posted by sugersoul hey which lancome one are u using? cause i heard there's one that's specifically for undereyecircles it's something like effer... something. my co-worker had it and it wasn't the greatest. i tried all of lancome's concealers and i liked photogenic the best.

Usually, a good night's sleep works for me, then just Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation (Great makeup) It even cover's up little spider veins too....lol

Originally Posted by smallpuppy and which one is the abosulultely must have?

Originally Posted by Jennifer it's something like effer... something. my co-worker had it and it wasn't the greatest. i tried all of lancome's concealers and i liked photogenic the best. I think it is called effacernes, but not completely sure

Originally Posted by anne7 I think it is called effacernes, but not completely sure yes!

Latest posts

Back