What did every one think of the Academy Awards?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What did every one think of who won Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director, Best Movies in the Academy awards? I didn't watch it... but I did see the Red Carpet interviews.. and some of the outfits were a little *ahem* interesting... Especially Gisele... she looked pregnant! A Victoria Secret supermodel in a mu-mu! Oh the humanity!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I didn't watch it all, but am not surprised by any of the winning categories. I was rooting for Don Cheadle b/c I've been a fan for a long time, but am glad Jamie Foxx won. And as much as I love Morgan Freeman, I was rooting for the other underdog Thomas Haden Church--I loved him ever since Wings & Ned & Stacey.

Other than those two categories, I was only intrigued by who was wearing what. Totally shallow, but I don't care.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Other than those two categories, I was only intrigued by who was wearing what. Totally shallow, but I don't care.
tongue.gif

ROFL!!!
icon_lol.gif
I'm like that too!

I was sad for Martin Scorsese cause some show said that he probably wouldn't get a Academy Award until he got lifetime achievement. Sad.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What did every one think of who won Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director, Best Movies in the Academy awards?

Latest posts

Back