What did you have for lunch/dinner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought it would interesting to see how healthily or unhealthily we've all been eating today...
icon_biggrin.gif

For lunch, I had a tempura shrimp hand roll and a spam hand roll. Yes, SPAM!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Also had some mini yakko arare.

Didn't have dinner yet. It's only 3:30pm here.

Anyone else care to share?

OMG, you don't wanna know!!!

I taught an all day engineering class today and bought pizza for all my student. So................

Pizza for Lunch and guess, what another slice for dinner!!! OMG IM BAD

Originally Posted by wongy74

Just thought it would interesting to see how healthily or unhealthily we've all been eating today...
icon_biggrin.gif

For lunch, I had a tempura shrimp hand roll and a spam hand roll. Yes, SPAM!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Also had some mini yakko arare.

Didn't have dinner yet. It's only 3:30pm here.

Anyone else care to share?

Oooh... pizza.... I think I'll have that for dinner. I really like Papa John's.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, you don't wanna know!!!
I taught an all day engineering class today and bought pizza for all my student. So................

Pizza for Lunch and guess, what another slice for dinner!!! OMG IM BAD

wow, that's very healthy.

Originally Posted by Cali-Girl I had a nice salad for lunch then, a small salmon feliet for supper

Geez, the one day I don't eat any fruits or veggies is the day you post this thread.
wink.gif
This was a rather unhealthy day for me, since we decided to make it our once-a-week pizza night:

Lunch: Toasted sandwich with several sandwich meats, onion, tomatoes, mustard, and water to drink

Dinner: Pizza Hut stuffed-crust pizza with Vanilla Coke
smile.gif

Hopefully I'll make up for it tomorrow.
wink.gif
I usually eat healthier at the cafeteria for lunch (if nothing else I usually get some fruit from the salad bar to go with my meal), and we make sure to cook at least one veggie with dinner every night.

More PIZZA?!?! LOL!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Guess what I am having tomorrow

Don't feel bad... I hardly ever eat veggies unless it happens to be on my pizza or in my pasta.
tongue.gif
And I hardly eat fruits cause we hardly ever go to the market. My bf and I are horribly unhealthy eaters.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Geez, the one day I don't eat any fruits or veggies is the day you post this thread.
wink.gif
This was a rather unhealthy day for me, since we decided to make it our once-a-week pizza night:
Lunch: Toasted sandwich with several sandwich meats, onion, tomatoes, mustard, and water to drink

Dinner: Pizza Hut stuffed-crust pizza with Vanilla Coke
smile.gif

Hopefully I'll make up for it tomorrow.
wink.gif
I usually eat healthier at the cafeteria for lunch (if nothing else I usually get some fruit from the salad bar to go with my meal), and we make sure to cook at least one veggie with dinner every night.

This is a great post!

I had a salad for lunch so I did good there but I had Domino's pizza for dinner so very bad dinner health wise. Gotta try to be better tomorrow.

My day was unhealthy. We had turkey sandwiches and french onion soup from Atlanta Bread Company for lunch. For supper I made Penne bolognese, which is pure meat and fat with some tomato sauce for color. Tastes fantastic but it's a rare treat. No salad, forgot to buy it!

icon_redface.gif

Relatively unhealthy here too: PBJ sandwich, some cheddar cheese, pickles & graham crackers.
icon_redface.gif
(yes, bizarre combo, but I love pickles with graham crackers!)

pickles with crackers sounds good! I love pickles and we use pickels on crackers combined with a piece of cheese or meat all the time in Finland.

Home-made broiled salmon filet, sauteed mushrooms, caesar salad & a glass of water. I was semi-bad when I had a cup of pudding, but I made it w/skim milk so it wasn't too bad.
tongue.gif

I had a tuna w/ relish sandwich for lunch (tuna & relish is soooo good! I thought it was odd until I tried it, now I can't eat plain tuna!)

Didn't eat dinner... but just had a Lender's bagel w/ some ham & swiss on it before... so healthy! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

I love my carbs! LOL

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) pickles with crackers sounds good! I love pickles and we use pickels on crackers combined with a piece of cheese or meat all the time in Finland. Yay Reija, I'm not alone!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well, because I was so inspired by Reija and Tony, I had pizza for dinner too! I love Papa John's with the special garlic sauce. Yum!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I had a tuna w/ relish sandwich for lunch (tuna & relish is soooo good! I thought it was odd until I tried it, now I can't eat plain tuna!)
redface.gif
<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
Didn't eat dinner... but just had a Lender's bagel w/ some ham & swiss on it before... so healthy! LOL

I love my carbs! LOL

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
I LOVE my carbs too! I could never do Atkins or anything like that.
tongue.gif

</O
tongue.gif
<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Home-made broiled salmon filet, sauteed mushrooms, caesar salad & a glass of water. I was semi-bad when I had a cup of pudding, but I made it w/skim milk so it wasn't too bad. <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 12pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif" src="file:///C:DOCUME~1OwnerLOCALS~1Tempmsohtml11clip_i mage002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape> <Ohttps://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif</Ohttps://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/tongue.gifYou disgust me! https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) pickles with crackers sounds good! I love pickles and we use pickels on crackers combined with a piece of cheese or meat all the time in Finland. Ewww.... but then again, I don't like pickles so maybe that's why I think it's gross. https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

LOL! Pizza rocks!

Originally Posted by wongy74

Well, because I was so inspired by Reija and Tony, I had pizza for dinner too! I love Papa John's with the special garlic sauce. Yum!
icon_biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I LOVE my carbs too! I could never do Atkins or anything like that.
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

You disgust me!
tongue.gif

Ewww.... but then again, I don't like pickles so maybe that's why I think it's gross. https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Hoo boy, not a healthy day. Well, there really aren't any healthy days for me!
icon_redface.gif

Lunch: Dairy Queen mushroom swiss burger, onion rings, Pepsi. It was sooooo good.

Dinner: White trash tuna noodle casserole. It was not so good.

ROFL White trash!

Originally Posted by glamslam

Hoo boy, not a healthy day. Well, there really aren't any healthy days for me!
icon_redface.gif

Lunch: Dairy Queen mushroom swiss burger, onion rings, Pepsi. It was sooooo good.

Dinner: White trash tuna noodle casserole. It was not so good.

I'm trying to lose weight & i was really bold last weekend so i'm kinda in starvation mode this week.. Yesterday for lunch i had a smoothie for lunch (raspberries, cranberry juice, natural youghurt) & for dinner yesterday evening i had Weetabix (cereal in Ireland, not sure if ye have it in the US!)

Latest posts

Back