What do ye think of this style?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do ye think of this style? I love the color & the stuyle but i'm not sure if the fringe (think ye call it bangs!) would be a wise move coz i've thich hair that is hard enough to manage.

At the moment, my hair is about 10 inches past my shoulder & i wear it straight most days. I've no fringe & my layers are after growing out so i want a new style & i want it now! I'm visiting the hairdressers on Friday & i wanna just hand her a photo & say do that!

Anyway sorry for ranting on, opinions please!

<CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>
2303_2312_Discala-JamieL-01-400.jpg
</CENTER>

I really love it. I think some fringe wont hurt (its sexy) and if you dont like it, I'm sure it will grow back fast. It doesnt look like its too complicated from what I see she has long bangs and a tiny bit of layering. I too have very thick hair , with lots of body and when I want to thin it out I use my flat iron- its works great!

Bottom line: go for it! and let us see pics!

Cool, i will defo post pics when i get it done. Just hope it turns out as i plan it to! We'll see what the hairdresser says on Friday anyway coz they might tell me i've the wrong face for it or something!

It helps if you have a really good hairdresser, who you know will be honest with you. They know your hair and face, and will tell you if this is ok for you. I personally fell this style is pretty "safe" and would probably fit most, but then again I'm not a professional just a shoediva....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL! That has to be comment of the year on MuT! "I'm not a professional just a shoediva"

See the thing is, i'm visiting a NEW girl this time around coz my usual hairdresser is out of town for Christmas. I'm just gonna pray for the best
biggrin.gif

I love it! I don't do well with bangs either,that is one section of my hair that just refuses to cooperate, I want it to go this way and it instead goes that way, I've tried everything but it's just to stubborn
icon_confused.gif

Thanks girlies. Hope it goes well now. I'll defo post pics coz we got a new digi cam a few weeks back!

That should look good Laura! Did you get it? It's an easy style, not too much maintenance - and the bangs are long enough that you can probably pull them back if you get tired of them for a day. Post some pix!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love it! I think it would look super on you. I would do a shorter fringe though. This is only my preference because the thought of hair in my eyes looks sloppy and not very comfortable to me. I say go for it!

Ok i got it done but i was too afraid to get a short fringe(bang) so that part is reaching my chin.. Basically its lots of choppy layers! But it's not a centre parting so i think it looks cool! I've tried taking pics but my face looks U.G.L.Y in all of them so i refuse to upload a pic til i take a nice one! Will do soon though
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the opinions girls!

That is definitely a cool haircut. It looks very trendy yet naturally beautiful without too much hair product. It would look cute without the "fringe" also. But if you would be willing to spend the extra time taking care of your bangs, then I say get it with the fringe.

Originally Posted by Laura Ok i got it done but i was too afraid to get a short fringe(bang) so that part is reaching my chin.. Basically its lots of choppy layers! But it's not a centre parting so i think it looks cool! I've tried taking pics but my face looks U.G.L.Y in all of them so i refuse to upload a pic til i take a nice one! Will do soon though
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the opinions girls!

I think you should have gone for the fringe!
Is your hair straight like Jamie's or does it have some wave to it?

It's hard to tell by that itty-bitty avatar pic!

Latest posts

Back