Quantcast

What do you all think of this product review here?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Looks good !! You're a reviewin' whiz!!
Like the new avatar BTW lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What to you'all think of this vitamin review here?

I added a picture!

Reaction score
Will write some instructions on how to add images to reviews, lets bump your avatar size up, eh?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Looks good !! You're a reviewin' whiz!!
Like the new avatar BTW lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Very cool!
I haven't checked out TJ's vitamins before.

yeah, just wanted to point out that images can be added (its html, but super easy to learn)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) yeah, just wanted to point out that images can be added (its html, but super easy to learn) Kewl! I always wondered if that could be done... would make stuff like eye shadows and lipsticks etc. easier for reviewing... sometimes Its easier for someone to see it to understand a color or a texture....

Reaction score
Yep it can be done! You are good w/ confusers, so I have no doubt you can do it.....It involves running around in your backyard in the snow with this one funny hat on and no pants on

will write instructions soon on images

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Kewl! I always wondered if that could be done... would make stuff like eye shadows and lipsticks etc. easier for reviewing... sometimes Its easier for someone to see it to understand a color or a texture....

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) It involves running around in your backyard in the snow with this one funny hat on and no pants on

My confuser would blow up at the sight!!

Reaction score
wait wait wait.....so we can use HTML to put pics in reviews, but it gets all tangled up if i use too many paragraph codes? that is so not fair! :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Very good Tony. I wish we had Trader Joe's here. Hawaii is so deprived.