What do you suggest for a hairy chest- Waxing or Shaving?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, what do you suggest for a hairy chest- waxing or shaving? Mine is not that hairy compared to most others. But I would like to have a very smooth chest, so which one do you think will be a better option? I have been doing shaving but it sometimes does not remove all the hairs, there will always be some spots which I have to shave again, so that’s really a problem with shaving. Most of my friends prefer waxing and they said there are painless waxing options available in spa centers such as Royal Aesthetics Club which can give us better results if done professionally. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, what do you suggest for a hairy chest- waxing or shaving? Mine is not that hairy compared to most others. But I would like to have a very smooth chest, so which one do you think will be a better option? I have been doing shaving but it sometimes does not remove all the hairs, there will always be some spots which I have to shave again, so that’s really a problem with shaving. Most of my friends prefer waxing and they said there are painless waxing options available in spa centers such as Royal Aesthetics Club which can give us better results if done professionally. What do you think?
I guess waxing is the best

Definitely waxing as shaving will make the hair grow back much thicker. Waxing is also the best way to get a smooth finish.. shaving can sometimes make skin feel a bit stubbley!

It's waxing for me, as you won't have to deal with that itchy feeling when the hair starts to grow after shaving. 

Waxing for sure, shaving risks it becoming very irritating and itchy! Keep in mind you'll have your clothes making contact with your chest pretty much constantly, and the sensation won't be very nice if you've shaved it.

I'd say go for waxing... shaving seems to leave some stubbles behind. waxing creates cleaner results and it also prevents nicks. 

WAX!!!! DO NOT shave, if you shave you'll just make matters worst. Or if waxing is too painful for you use one of those hair removal creams. 

I'd suggest that you try laser hair removal for you hairy chest. My boyfriend has already got 4 sessions done at (link removed) and the result is obvious. Almost hairless chest:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back